Chief’s Luau is a luau unlike any other in Hawaii. It is highly interactive, passionate, funny, and spectacular.
Come and join Chief Sielu and his ohana (family) for an evening and immerse yourself in the rich heritage of the Islands. Sip a Mai Tai cocktail and sink your teeth into a lavish Hawaiian feast, a sumptuous blend of traditional luau foods blended with Hawaiian Regional Cuisine. And finally, enjoy a thrilling Polynesian show.
What makes this Oahu luau different is its producer, Chief Sielu, the original world champion fire-knife dancer and Polynesian comedian. Chief Sielu is widely regarded as the best and funniest Polynesian entertainer in the South Pacific. Join us at Chief’s Luau!
Effective September 13, 2021, the City & County of Honolulu will require all guests 12 years of age and older to show proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry with picture ID to join Chief’s Luau. Please see the “Safe Access Oahu” section below for more detail.
Seating in Paradise section, Kukui nut lei greeting, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau feast, and 2 adult beverages.
Seating in Royal section, fresh flower lei greeting, Mai Tai greeting, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau feast, 3 adult beverages and a souvenir gift.
- Mixed Island Greens
- Diced Pineapple
- Taro Rolls
- Steamed White Rice
- Purple Okinawan Sweet Potatoes
- Seasonal Vegetable Stir Fry
- Vegetarian Chow Mein (Char Siu Pork Garnish Available)
- Slow Cooked Kalua Pork
- Roasted Tropical BBQ Chicken
- Sautéed Asian Style Island Fish
- Pineapple Cake
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Passion Orange Guava Tropical Punch
- Cash Bar Available (Mai Tais, Wine, Beer, Soda)
*Food menu subject to change without notice.
Effective September 13, 2021, the Mayor of the City and County of Honolulu mandates that upon check-in, persons show proof of photo identification with:
1. Full vaccination card OR
2. “Negative” or “not-detected” COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry to the premise.
Children under 12 years of age are exempt.
Chief’s Luau is located inside of Wet N Wild Hawaii.
- GPS: Chief’s Luau, 400 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707
- Driving Directions from Waikiki: Take H-1 Freeway West. Follow signs to Waianae. Take Exit 1E Farrington Hwy, right at light, right into Wet’n’Wild parking lot.
Round-trip transportation is available from major Waikiki hotels for additional charge.
- 5:30 pm Check-in table opens at luau
- 6:00 pm Luau begins with interactive Hawaiian activities, including hula lessons, headband weaving and more
- ‘Imu Ceremony
- Hawaiian Luau Feast
- Chief’s Journey Through the Polynesian Islands Show
- 8:15 pm’ish Luau ends, mahalo for coming!
Cancellations and Change made within 48 hours or “no showing” on your tour date will result in a full charge. To cancel or make changes to your reservation, please contact us during our normal business hour (8am-5pm)
CALL TO BOOK TODAY!
- Royal Experience
Adult (21 and up): $195.00
Youth (13-20): $165.00
Child (5-12): $155.00
- Paradise Experience
Adult (21 and up): $155.00
Youth (13-20): $135.00
Child (5-12): $110.00
Prices above reflect no transportation from Waikiki option.
- Round trip Transportation from Waikiki:
Add $39.00 per person on any package option.
Availability and Schedule:
Available Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
Waikiki transportation options available.
Other activities on Oahu you may like:
💲 Starting at $89.00
✅ Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
Sail south toward Diamond Head, pausing on the way back to catch the moment the sun slips below the horizon – you may even see the green flash!
💲 Starting at $89.00
✅ Light bento and drinks included
Enjoy a scenic cruise of the West Oahu coast, catching the moment the sun slips below the horizon – you may even see the green flash!