Coral Crater Ultimate Adventure
Zip Line, ATV, and many More! Get ready for a real Hawaiian adventure. The whole family will enjoy thrilling rides, exciting challenges, formidable obstacles, games, and local food. Relax at the picnic area and enjoy food and drinks while playing horseshoes and other activities or try out our state of the art Adventure Tower and climbing wall.
- Full Zipline
- Adventure Tower
- Aerial Challenge Course
- Climbing Wall
- Climbing Rope
- Climbing Ladder
- Side-by-Side ATV
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides lead you through six ziplines ranging in length from 300 to 900 feet! This is the perfect tour for anyone looking to experience a safe, adrenaline pumping, and high-flying adventure. This tour is perfect for ages 6+. From families in search of a memorable time together to couples seeking that moment they’ll be talking about for years to come, this activity is definitely one for the books. Join us on an exciting ride, sure become the most popular zipline Oahu has to offer!
Explore Coral Crater by driving an off-road ATV!!! The tour is a guided tour through the jungle behind a professional driver in a lead vehicle. A specially-designed technical course awaits you, where our expert guides teach you some basic off-road techniques. Once you receive some pointers and go over the safety briefing, you’ll be ready to navigate our technical course.
Side-by-side ATV’s are especially fun because you share the experience with a friend sitting next to you as you conquer turns, ascend hills, and explore Coral Crater. If you’re lucky, there will be some muddy puddles to splash through so don’t wear your best outfit! Each participant in the ATV will be given the opportunity to drive and be a passenger during the full tour.
The Adventure Tower is a two-level jungle gym Challenge Course that measures at a 60 foot height. The first level is 20 feet above ground and the second level is double that at a skyrocketing 40 feet! With 18 challenge elements, you’ll feel like a winner after you navigate through ropes, walk across wobbly bridges and surf on a rail all while suspended in the sky.
The Adventure Tower also consists of the King Swing and Freefall. The King Swing is a massive pendulum swing that will send you off into a spine tingling swing into space! Our guide will slowly lower you to the ground after you’ve experienced the thrill of swinging high off the ground.
Experience the sensation of a Freefall. This activity will bring you from the very top of the tower to the bottom with one courageous leap. Let’s see you take a step out into space!
Finish off your aerial adventure by giving our Climbing Wall a try. We have 4 unique routes to experience, so show off your skills and get to the top!
- Participants must weigh between 60 lbs – 275 lbs. All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour. Those unable to meet the requirement will not be permitted to participate and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled. (Children 40-60 lbs. may go tandem with guide)
- Minimum age: 6 years old. Minimum age to drive ATV: 18 years old. Participants under 18 will either be a passenger on an ATV.
- Minimum Height: Participants must be 4’6″ to independently navigate the Adventure Tower course. Those who do not reach this height requirement (and are at least 6 years old) are still encouraged to participate but will require an adult participant to lead them through the course (max 2 children per adult) or hire one of our guides to assist them through.
- Maximum height: 6’4″ for ATV’s. Those over this height will not be very cramped and uncomfortable in the buggies.
- Minimum Age: 6 years old. Must be 18 or older with a valid Driver’s License to drive the ATV. Children under 18 or those without a drivers license will ride as a passenger on ATV tour.
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of shoes to purchase)
- Long shorts or pants are suggested. Skirts, belly shirts and bathing suits will not be permitted. Please remove dangling earrings. Participants with long hair must secure hair back with a hair tie or similar accessory. We will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged belongings. Please store any and all unneeded items in lockers provided during check-in or your vehicle.
- No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided by Coral Crater.
- We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
• Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in adventure activities.
• This is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
• Order of activities may vary. Tour durations are averages and vary due to group size and individual speeds.
- A $100 per driver credit card hold is put on reservations at check in and returned when the tour completes without damage. Drivers are responsible for damages or injuries so please drive carefully
- Check in time is 15 minutes before the tour time. Please arrive for this tour on time. Late arrival will miss the tour. No refunds will be issued.
Participant (13+): $399.99 + taxes and fees
Child (6-12): $349.99 + taxes and fees
Single Supplement: $99.99 + taxes and fees
*Price subject to change./span>
Availability and Schedule:
Approximate Start Time:
Available upon booking
Approximate Return Time:
Approx. 5 hours from start
*Schedule subject to change. Please check booking form for actual schedule.
Transportation option not available.
Please check in at Coral Crater Adventure Park (91-1780 Midway St, Kapolei, HI 96707) 15 minutes prior to your reserved activity time. Late arrivals will miss the tour. No refunds will be issued.
You Might Also Like:
Starting at $99.99
✅ Great for thrill seekers
✅ Several options available
This is the perfect tour for anyone looking to experience a safe, adrenaline pumping, and high-flying adventure.