Shore Excursion: Heavenly Hana Adventure Tour from Kahului
An enchanting, all-day expedition to East Maui. Travel along this 68-mile trip and experience the serenity of the Hana landscape.
Take the journey of a lifetime to “Heavenly” Hana Town! This all-day tour will take you full-circle around the beautiful windward region of the “Magic Isle,” showing you some of the most diverse & scenic landscapes found on any of the Hawaiian Islands. As you travel along on this 68-mile trip, your experienced driver & friendly guide will give a captivating narration of the island’s secrets all along the way.
Weaving through the lush tropical rainforest, there are more than 600 curves & 59 one-lane bridges on the Road to Hana with stunning vistas, cascading waterfalls, and scenic coastal scenery galore! It’s more about the journey rather than the destination on the Road to Hana, so sit back relax and enjoy the view from our comfortable air-conditioned mini coaches.
- Hookipa Beach Lookout*– Maui’s famous north shore beaches where surfing and windsurfing competitions are held with waves reaching 25 ft in the winter months.
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park*– Take in gorgeous views of Maui’s scenic, rugged coastline at this forest park, which is also home to beautiful, exotic plants.
- Keanae Lookout*– This lookout offers a view of Maui’s diverse landscape, ranging from a rocky black lava coast to opulent green Hawaiian taro fields.
- Waikani Falls– Also known as the “Three Bears Falls,” this popular waterfall is made up of three parallel waterfalls cascading from as high as 1,000 feet into the pool below.
- Puaa Kaa Wayside State Park– A tropical rainforest with gorgeous waterfalls, lush tropical foliage, and serene natural pools.
- Waianapanapa State Park*– Meaning “glistening fresh water” in Hawaiian, this picturesque park boasts of a native hala forest, a natural stone arch, blowholes, fresh water streams, a legendary cave, sparkling pools and a black sand beach.
- “Heavenly” Hana Town– This picturesque town is home to Piilanihale Heiau, the largest heiau (temple) in Hawaii. You can also find exotic flowers, rich history, a famous general store and so much more.
- Palikea Stream– View the largest perennial stream on Maui.
* Denotes stop made
This tour includes a Lunch (Menus are subject to change without notice)
- Bacon Cheese Burger Deluxe with French Fries
- Fish Burger with French Fries
- Veggie Burger with French Fries
Note: Please advise reservation agent of any food allergies upon booking or include in notes. Guests should advise server of any food allergies when dining.
- Moderate walking – please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately.
- You may wish to bring a light jacket as it gets cooler upcountry.
- The Road to Hana has stretches with uneven surfaces which at times may produce a rough ride.
- Locations/Routes may be modified due to national and state park advisories, traffic congestion, or inclement weather.
- Not ADA accessible
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 6 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable. For combo bookings, the scheduled day of service is defined as the day of the first tour in the combo.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.
Adult: $219.00 + taxes and fees
Child (4-11 yrs): $219.00 + taxes and fees
*Price subject to change. Please check booking calendar for up to date pricing.
Availability and Schedule:
Available on Sundays for NCL Pride of America cruise ship passengers only.
- Pick up time from the Pier: 8:30 AM
- Approximate return time to the Pier: 5:30 PM
- Tour Duration: 9 hours
Other Activities on Maui You Might Like:
💲 Starting at $1,180.00
⭐ Include private local driver/guide
✅ Pick-up options from Hotels & Cruise Ship (Kahului)
This exclusive and private tour will take you to the entire East end of Maui, see ocean and mountain views directly from your Jeep.
💲 Starting at $54.00
✅transportation from/to Kahului Harbor
✅For NCL Pride of America Cruise ship Passengers
Spend your time at the historic Lahaina town during your cruise trip to island of Maui.
💲 Starting at $231.88
✔ Haleakala National Park Admission Included
✔ Pick-up options from Hotels & Cruise Ship (Lahaina / Kahului)
For guests who prefer to start their day a little later to explore Haleakala National Park