USS Arizona Memorial & Honolulu City Tour
Stand at ground zero of the surprise attack that drew America into World War II. Gaze up at a crystal-blue sky once filled with enemy planes. History was made in this place on December 7, 1941. It began as a quiet Sunday morning. Now that date, as President Roosevelt said, will forever “live in infamy.”
The Salute to Pearl Harbor tour immerses you in sights, sounds and personal stories. Your guide will provide helpful and fascinating historical and cultural background. You’ll never forget your visit to the WWII Valor of the Pacific National Monument and USS Arizona Memorial.
Highlight Stops and Sights:
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Historic Downtown Honolulu
- WWII Valor in the Pacific Monument
- USS Arizona Memorial
Important Tour Tips:
- Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the Navy may suspend boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial at any time. In such cases, there will be no refunds. You can still enjoy USS Arizona exhibits, the Visitors’ Center and park monuments.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No IPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $5.00 per bag.
- Government issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
Adult (18+): $53.93 + taxes and fees
Child: (12-under): $34.03 + taxes and fees
Availability and Schedule:
Approximate Pick-up Time: 7:30 – 7:50 AM
Approximate Return Time: 5:30 PM