Pearl Harbor Remembered
USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri, & Honolulu City Tour
By taking this Pearl Harbor Remembered Tour, you’ll experience the symbolic “bookends” of World War II in the Pacific. First you’ll visit the USS Arizona Memorial. This graceful structure spans the sunken battleship, whose bombing on December 7, 1941, propelled America into the war. Later, you’ll visit the restored USS Missouri battleship. This is where Imperial Japan formally surrendered to the Allies on September 2, 1945.
Highlight Stops and Sights:
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Historic Downtown Honolulu
- WWII Valor in the Pacific Monument
- USS Arizona Memorial
- USS Missouri (Mighty Mo’)
Important Tour Tips:
- Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the Navy may suspend boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial at any time. In such cases, there will be no refunds. You can still enjoy USS Arizona exhibits, the Visitors’ Center and park monuments.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No IPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $5.00 per bag.
- Government issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
Adult (18+): $103.00 + taxes and fees
Child: (12-under): $81.00 + taxes and fees
Availability and Schedule:
Approximate Pick-up Time:
6:00~6:20 AM (66A) | 9:10~9:30 AM (66B)
Approximate Return Time:
1:30 PM (66A) | 4:30 PM (66B)