Private USS Arizona Memorial, Honolulu City & North Shore Tour
We begin our day at World War II: Valor in the Pacific National Monument, the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the USS Arizona Memorial.
This incredible tour begins at Pearl Harbor where our Tour Guide takes you on a journey back to December 7th, 1941 and provides you the complete story of the attack on Pearl Harbor, the day that launched the United States into World War II. At Pearl Harbor you will experience the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, its museums, movie documentaries and the official USS Arizona Memorial Tour.
The highlight of this tour is when you get timed admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
Then we begin our journey to the North shore with a stop at the Dole Plantation, the second largest visitor attraction on Oahu, where you can shop, or try their world-famous Dole Whip ice-cream! Then you will be off on a fascinating road trip through Oahu’s surf culture, cruising by Haleiwa and seeing all the famous North Shore Surfing Beaches!
You’ll enjoy lunch (non-hosted) in the beautiful Waimea Valley, stop for photos you’ll definitely want to Instagram and taste free macadamia nuts before we head up to the stunning Nu`uanu Pali Lookout to experience the best views of Windward Oahu! Then it’s time for our popular Historic Honolulu City Tour before your journey ends.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our friendly, local guides who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of our guides goes through an extensive background check along with driver’s safety training and participates in ongoing educational opportunities, providing the highest quality tours to our guests. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, along with Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! As on all Fly Shuttle Tours, complimentary cold bottled water is available for all passengers!
- Vehicle– Friendly, local guide, SUV or sedan, limo upon request.
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu International Airport, or Honolulu Harbor.
- Complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- View of the Submarine USS Bowfin, Grounds, and Exhibits
- Visit two world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
- National Park Service’s documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit on the USS Arizona Memorial
- Close up view of the Battleship USS Missouri
- Dole Plantation- Second largest visitor attraction on Oahu
- Cruise Past Wheeler Air Force Base & Schofield Barracks
- Cruise through Haleiwa
- Cruise past Famous North Shore Surfing Beaches
- Lunch stop in Waimea Valley (non-hosted)
- Photo Stop at Sunset Beach
- Photo Stop at Chinaman’s Hat
- Stop at Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut House
- Photo Stop at Nu`uanu Pali Lookout
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and complimentary cold bottled water
Guide gratuities are not included, recommended at 15%
National Park Service- Please be advised that the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no bag policy. Visitors are allowed to bring their wallet, phone, camera (no camera bag) and bottled water.
Important information- Rates are subject to tax. Lunch is non-hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 7 days before the date of service. Fly Shuttle Tours shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Fly Shuttle Tours will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to(1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is an unforeseen traffic jam that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that causes the tour to be late in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their scheduled movie/boat ticket time.
Tour Price (1 to 3 people): $950.00
Each additional person over 3 people: $200.00
Availability and Schedule:
An approximately 8-hour Tour
Pickups are available from all Waikiki and Kahala Hotels, Cruise Ship Terminals, or from the Honolulu International Airport