Private USS Arizona & Honolulu City Tour
Our most popular small group tour that includes the finest of our Pearl Harbor experiences, along with a fantastic Honolulu City tour. This incredible five-hour tour provides you the complete story of Dec 7, 1941, the day that launched the United States into World War II; that includes the total Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience, its museums, movie documentaries, on the Japanese attack, and the official National Park Service tour to the USS Arizona Memorial.
The highlight of this tour is when you get admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
This premium tour offers the complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience. This tour also includes a historic Honolulu tour that includes Chinatown, ’Iolani Palace, Washington Place, the State Capitol Building, and then stops for a family photo opportunity at the popular statue of King Kamehameha the Great, who unified the island under one rule. Then the tour continues to the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our friendly, local guides who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of our guides goes through an extensive background check along with driver’s safety training and participates in ongoing educational opportunities, providing the highest quality tours to our guests. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, along with Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! As on all Fly Shuttle Tours, complimentary cold bottled water is available for all passengers!
- USS Arizona Memorial admission tickets are included – No waiting in line!
- Tour is operated in friendly, local guide, SUV or sedan, limo upon request
- Reserved official USS Arizona Memorial tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu International Airport, or Honolulu Harbor.
- A complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Tour
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- View of the submarine USS Bowfin, Grounds, and Exhibits
- Two USS Arizona Memorial Museums
- Documentary Film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit aboard the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour
Guide gratuities are not included, recommended at 15%
Important Information– Rates are subject to tax. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 7 days before the date of service. Fly Shuttle & Tours shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Fly Shuttle & Tours will not provide refunds to the charter if the client misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to(1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is an unforeseen traffic jam that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that causes the tour to be late in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their scheduled movie/boat ticket time.
Tour Price (1 to 3 people): $599.00
Each additional person over 3 people: $125.00
Availability and Schedule:
An approximately 4-Hour Tour