Honolulu Heights Hiking Tour
Experience Honolulu from a thrilling bird’s-eye view from Diamond Head and discover how the area’s volcanic past continues to shape and influence life on Oahu during this unique Honolulu sightseeing tour.
Atop ancient eruptive sites, take in the wonder of our tropical mountain forests and discover the region’s history. On our Honolulu tour, our Naturalist Guides will reveal and connect you with a Hawaii that few experience.
- Family friendly hiking tour for all ages!
- Summit the iconic Leahi, Diamond Head with a guide who will bring to
life the geologic and historic events of this storied place.
- Recharge with a picnic breakfast that includes a breakfast burrito,
and island fruit smoothies.
- Stroll among thousands of tropical and subtropical exotic plants at the
- How long is the hike? Diamond Head Hike is a hike of 1.6 miles. There are a few other short, easy walks.
- How challenging are the hikes? Moderate hike and climb at Diamond Head with an elevation gain of 700 feet, paved surfaces, steep stairs and short sections of enclosed tunnels.
- What should I expect for weather? Diamond head is generally hot, while it can be foggy & misty in the mountains.
- Are there any restrictions? Physical—Guests on this tour should not be physically challenged and able to hike up steep paved walkways and numerous stairs with an elevation gain of 700 feet in 0.80 miles.. Age— All Ages welcome!
Morning Honolulu hiking tours depart six days a week (closed on Sundays). Begins with select hotel & resort pick up and drop off.
Interpretive guide, all entry fees, gear, breakfast, snacks, and water.
Daypacks, walking staffs, bug spray.
Adult (18+): $162.30 + taxes and fees
Child: (12-under): $136.13 + taxes and fees
Availability and Schedule:
Available Six days a week (not available on Sundays)
Approximate Pick-up Time:
Approximate Return Time:
11:50 AM ~ 12:50 PM