North Shore Waterfall & Adventure Tour
A must-see adventure on Oahu. Visit the iconic North Shore, home of Hawaii’s big surf, on our newest North Shore adventure tour. On this adventure you’ll begin the day with a swim in a North Shore waterfall and explore the lush botanical gardens. Avoid the crowds as you comb the beach for shells, sea turtles and other wildlife on one of the North Shore’s most secluded beaches. Lunch from a local favorite shrimp truck, and experience a slice of ancient Hawaiian aquaculture at the sacred Loko Ea, (Hawaiian Fishponds) and then visit Haleiwa Town for some island-style boutique shopping. Our Naturalist Guides will share the splendor of Hawaii with you during this one-of-a-kind North Shore tour.
- Swim under a 30 ft. waterfall in Waimea Valley and explore the botanical gardens.
- Stroll on a secluded sandy beach and search for shells and sea turtles.
- Enjoy lunch at a North Shore shrimp truck.
- Experience a slice of ancient Hawaiian Aquaculture at Loko Ea, (Hawaiian Fishponds).
- Cap off the day at historic Haleiwa town — home to surf culture, local boutiques, and shave ice.
- What is Oahu’s North Shore? The North Shore is a laid-back stretch of coast known for big waves, surfing, beaches, shrimp trucks and history.
- When does the North Shore tour happen? Early am from 7:30 am – 7:45 am. Tour is approx. 7.5 hours.
- How far do we hike? We will walk/hike a total of about 2 miles during our North Shore tour. Rated easy to moderate with several short climbs.
- What should I wear? We recommend you wear a bathing suit under clothing, closed-toe walking shoes, and bring a light sweatshirt or jacket.
- Is this a family-friendly hike tour? Yes. Families, friends or small groups can partake in this tour.
- Are there restrictions? Physical – Must be able to walk over uneven, muddy, or slippery terrain and up short climbs. Not recommended for those with back or neck problems or for pregnant women. Includes: all access fees, walking staffs, raingear, daypacks, water, snacks and lunch from a local Shrimp Truck.
The tour is approx. 7.5 hours. Departures are in the am from 7:30 am – 7:45 am depending on pick up location.
Daypacks, walking staffs, water, sunscreen & bug spray. Lunch selection of: Garlic Shrimp, Coconut Shrimp, Teriyaki Chicken or Veggie Hummus Wrap.
Daypacks, walking staffs, water, rain gear, sunscreen bug spray.
Adult (18+): $166.49 + taxes and fees
Child: (12-under): $140.31 + taxes and fees
Availability and Schedule:
Available Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
Approximate Pick-up Time:
Approximate Return Time:
Other activities on Oahu you may like:
💲 Starting at $129.00
🍴 Complimentary lunch at Tsue’s Farm included
Journey to Oahu’s iconic North Shore! Marvel at beautiful views with this paddling adventure tour.
💲 Starting at $126.50
⭐ Most Popular
Be captivated by Oahu’s unique beauty and dramatic history. Tour highlights: Byodo-In Temple, Waimea Valley and Dole Pineapple Plantation.
💲 Starting at $99.00
✅ Snacks and drinks included
✅ Departs from Waianae Harbor, Waianae
Hop aboard an exciting snorkel cruise experience along Oahu’s stunning Ko Olina Coast!