Na Pali Coast Snorkeling & Sailing Tour
Experience Kauai snorkeling tours and true trade-wind catamaran sailing on Kauai’s Na Pali Coast.
Take a sailing and snorkeling trip on the world-famous Na Pali Coast aboard the Leila, a catamaran built on the island of Kauai. Breakfast, lunch, drinks, and snorkel gear are all included in this tour.
After departing Port Allen, the tour will begin with a continental breakfast on board. You will learn about the history, facts, and legends of the Na Pali Coast from the captain and crew. From the boat, you will see dolphins, sea turtles, waterfalls, cliffs, rainbows, and other magnificent sights of the Na Pali Coast. Please remember to bring your camera.
Depending on the sea conditions of the day, the captain will take you to the best snorkeling sites of the day. Snorkeling time is approximately 50 minutes, and the snorkeling on the Na Pali Coast is some of the best in the world. The coral reefs are healthy and teeming with vibrant marine life. The Leila is also equipped with a waterslide. Snorkeling equipment such as fins, goggles, and floats are rented on board for free.
After snorkeling, lunch will be served using locally sourced ingredients. Beer and wine will also be served. Once the captain stops the motor of the Leila, it is time for sailing. Riding the trade winds, usually for about 30 minutes weather permitting, you will experience the ancient and beautiful custom of traveling with the force of the wind.
This Tour Includes
– See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
– Continental breakfast and gourmet deli lunch
– Soft drinks and water; wine and beer served after snorkeling
– All snorkeling equipment and instruction
– The chance to see humpback whales (peak season Dec-Apr)
-Medium Roast Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate
-Scrambled Eggs with Sauteed Veggies & Cheese (Vegetarian/GF)
-Fresh Fruit Salad (Vegan/GF)
-Oatmeal packets available
-Locally Made Bread (GF Option Available)
-Deli Meats (Turkey, Ham, Pastrami, Salami)
-Cheeses (Cheddar, Swiss)
-Sandwich Veggies (Lettuce, Tomato, Sprouts, Onion, Pickles, Pepperoncini)
-Sauces (Mayo, Mustard, Horseradish Mayo, Sriracha)
-Pasta Salad (Vegetarian)
-Veggie Crudité with Ranch (Vegetarian) and Roasted Red Pepper -Hummus (Vegan/GF)
-Water, juices and sodas are provided throughout the day
-After snorkeling, beers, wine and seltzers are provided
-Please bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket and camera. Snorkeling equipment will be provided.
-Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
-A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
– No pregnant women or children under 5 are allowed on this tour.
– It may not be suitable for individuals who are physically challenged.
– Those who suffer from motion sickness should take precautions.
– Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries.
– Safety and your experience are always our top priority. Ocean conditions can sometimes turn rough, therefore all tour routes and destinations are subject to change due to weather. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
– This tour is “Bare-foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding.
CALL TO BOOK TODAY!
Sailing Catamaran Leia, Napali Snorkel Sail (OESS)
Adult (13+):$210.00+ taxes
Child (5-12):$190.00+ taxes
*Price subject to change.
Availability and Schedule:
*Note that tours often fill up 2-3 weeks in advance. Please book in advance!
Approximately 5.5 hours
Please check in directly to:
Holo Holo Charters at Port Allen
4353 Waialo Road, Suite 5A, Ele’ele, HI 96705
Please use Holo Holo Parking lot only, do not park at the harbor or pier.
Hotel transfers option is not available for this tour.
Other Activities on Kauai you might like:
✨ Starting at $285.00
Departs from Port Allen
Explore Kauai’s Na Pali Coast, and snorkel the world-class waters of Lehua Crater off the “Forbidden Island” of Niihau, all in one day