Kauai ATV Tours
Our guided 3-hour backroads of Koloa tour takes you on 15 miles of off-road trails. This encompasses beautiful ocean views, movie sites, the Wilcox Tunnel, and the Waita Reservoir. Catch-and-release fishing and old plantation history round out this timeless adventure!
Join us for one of our Kauai off-road tours with our premium ATVs. You’ll see lovely ocean views, famous filming locations, Wilcox Tunnel, and all the natural beauty of the Waita Reservoir. Experience the fun of catch and release fishing with traditional bamboo poles. Enjoy the best of Kauai on this 3 hour tour from your own Polaris off-road vehicle! Beverages and locally-made granola are included on the three-hour Kauai off-road ATV tour.
- Approximately 3 hours total with approximately 40 minutes of drive time
- Visit the Mahaulepu cliffs, the Waita Reservoir, and Wilcox Tunnel
- Catch and release fish for bass in the Waita (weather permitting)
- Beverages and locally-made granola provided
- No back, neck, knee injuries, allergies to bees or dust, pregnancies, or recent surgeries.
- Weight limit is 320lbs per person.
- Age limit to ride is 5 years old.
- Age limit to drive is 18 with valid driver’s license or permit.
- Minors must be accompanied by adult 25 or older.
- Please arrive 45 minutes early to check in for your tour. After checking in, you will be asked to drive your own vehicle to our activity area less than 5 minutes away.
- Towels for after the tour
- Bug spray
- Closed-toe shoes. No flip flops. No exceptions.
- Collateral for rental vehicles (Credit card, one per party)
- Irreplaceable/expensive items
- Anything that cannot get dirty or wet
We will not be responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- For parties of 1-6 there is a 24 hour cancellation period.
- Parties of 7-10 are subject to a 48 hour cancellation period.
- Parties of 11-20 are subject to a 72 hour cancellation period.
- Parties of 21+ are subject to a 7 day cancellation period.
- No charge will be incurred for cancellations made outside of the cancellation periods. Any cancellations made INSIDE of the cancellation period will incur a 50% charge of the individual tour price. “No Shows” at tour time will incur a 100% charge of the individual tour price. No refunds will be issued once the tour has commenced.
- 2 Seats (minimum): $362.00 + taxes and fees
- 3 Seats: $481.00 + taxes and fees
- 4 Seats: $600.00 + taxes and fees
Availability and Schedule:
7:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM
Other Activities on Kauai you might like
💲 Starting at $179.00
⭐ Very Popular
Journey through the heart of Kauai’s countryside where you’ll ascend a vast mountain via a meandering road engulfed by trees and endless fields to reveal what Mark Twain aptly described as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.”
💲 Starting at $607.00
✅ Includes Airfare
On this Kauai to Pearl Harbor tour your round-trip airfare and admissions to some of the most notable tourist attractions on Oahu are all included!