Kahala Mall / around Waikiki Line
Depart Waikiki, Royal Hawaiian Avenue at Royal Hawaiian Center from 9:30am till 5:00pm everyday. Duration (if you do not hop-off hop-on on the way); approx. 50 minutes.
- Depart Waikiki, Royal Hawaiian Avenue at Royal Hawaiian Center
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue
- Monsarrat Ave.(To Kahala)
- KCC Farmers’ Market
What is KCC Farmer’s Market? Please Look at HERE
- Kahala Mall
- Waialae Ave. / 11th Ave. / Sierra Dr.
- Waialae Ave. / 9th Ave. (Waikiki bound)
- Market City Shopping Center
- Safeway / Leonard’s Bakery
- Side Street Inn
- Hotel La CroixTrolley Stop “Hotel La Croix” is a transit spot for LeaLea Trolley. You can change to “Ala Moana/Donquijote Line” (Ala Moana bound) here.
- Back to Waikiki, Royal Hawaiian Center
Kahala Mall / around Waikiki Route Map
Kahala Mall / around Waikiki Line, you can ride with “Regular Pass” (selection of 1-day: $29, 7-day: $49, 14-day: $89), along with many other Trolley Lines, total of 10.
Unlimited rides on all the 10 Trolley lines (7 Regular Lines + 3 Express Lines)! Hop on hop off in Waikiki and Honolulu. Normal prices; 1Day Pass $29, 7Day Pass $49, 14Day Pass $89. Book online and save even more! See ONLINE ONLY promotional price!
- Up to 14 days
LeaLea Trolley hop-on hop-off Trolley in Waikiki and Honolulu, Hawaii
Unlimited rides on 10 Trolley Lines from $29!
Lea Lea Trolley boasts the largest number of trolley stops in Honolulu and serves from 7:00AM till 11:00PM everyday, serving mots convenient hop-on hop-off experiences to our customers. WIFI is available on board.