Authentic Hāna Ground Tour – Private Jeep
Hana is known for its beautiful landscapes, coastal sea cliffs & majestic waterfalls. Join us on a “True Hana Adventure” as we showcase one of Maui’s last untouched gems, “ Hana”.
This Authentic Road To Hana tour has been everyone’s favorite! See all of Hana’s beauty in one day. Loop around the entire East end of Maui, see ocean and mountain views directly from your Jeep. Be the first on the road, bypass large crowds and buses and have direct VIP access to scenic points, beaches & parks! Come & take a tour by a True Hana Local.
You will be be traveling leisurely with one of our local tour guides in a Jeep Wranglers or Gladiator, which seats 3 adult guests comfortably.
- Ho’okipa Beach Park, Famous surfing beach for locals and world class surfers.
- Rainbow Trees, large eucalyptus trees that have vibrant color branches and trunks.
- Keanae Peninsula (Aunty Sandy’s Famous Banana Bread)
- Pua’a Ka’a Waterfall & Park, Great spot for swimming, enjoying the cool mountain streams
- Waianapanapa State Park (Black Sand Beach),Lava rocks and black sand beach with beach access caves.
- Hana Town (Lunch on own), See the famous Hana town, the old Hasegawa General store, Hana Hotel & Fagons Cross.
- Koki/ Hamoa Beach, beautiful white sand beach, old fishponds & some of the famous Huli Huli chicken as a great lunch option!
- Wailua Falls, 180ft waterfall with swimming ponds
- Charles Lindbergh Memorial & Park, See the historical memorial of the famous Charles Lindbergh & his final resting place.
- Manawainui Lookout, See the beauty of what we call “the countryside” volcanic lava fields & open pasture lands stretching out from the mountain to the ocean.
- Other Scenic Areas along the Hana Highway
- Unadvertised locations that are exclusive only to our company
- Convenient pick up and drop off from your hotel or condominium
- Confirmation call night before
- Private Local Driver Guide
- Exclusive & Private Jeep (Wranglers or Gladiator)
Lunch is not included in the price. Choice of local food trucks or restaurants available daily with Vegan, Vegetarian & Gluten-free options.
- Pregnant Women (Close to delivery date)
- Wheel Chair Users (Unless they can be helped into jeep or van)
2 Guests: $1,180.00 + taxes and fees
3 Guests: $1,380.00 + taxes and fees
Single Guest must book 2 people minimum, up to 3 People
Availability and Schedule:
Approximate Pick-up Time:
7:00 AM – 7:30 AM
Approximate Return Time:
Approximate Tour Duration:
Other activities on Maui you may like:
💲 Starting at $225.00
⭐ Breakfast included
The other worldly landscape, altitude, unique flora, and pervasive influence of ancient Hawaiian culture combine to create an event simply beyond imagination.
💲 Starting at $166.00
⭐ Most comprehensive
Your best day on Maui! See the island’s most memorable sites while your entertaining and knowledgeable guide takes care of the driving. You’ll stand on the summit area of Haleakala, world’s largest dormant volcano.
💲 Starting at $190.00
⭐ Sells Out Fast
If a 2:00/2:30 a.m. departure time for a sunrise isn’t your thing, come join us for an equally impressive experience viewing sunset from the “House of the Sun”, Haleakala.