Chief’s Luau is a luau unlike any other in Hawaii. It is highly interactive, passionate, funny, and spectacular.
Come and join Chief Sielu and his ohana (family) for an evening and immerse yourself in the rich heritage of the Islands. Sip a Mai Tai cocktail and sink your teeth into a lavish Hawaiian feast, a sumptuous blend of traditional luau foods blended with Hawaiian Regional Cuisine. And finally, enjoy a thrilling Polynesian show.
What makes this Oahu luau different is its producer, Chief Sielu, the original world champion fire-knife dancer and Polynesian comedian. Chief Sielu is widely regarded as the best and funniest Polynesian entertainer in the South Pacific. Join us at Chief’s Luau!
Seating in Paradise section, Kukui nut lei greeting, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau feast, and 2 adult beverages.
Seating in Royal section, fresh flower lei greeting, Mai Tai greeting, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau feast, 3 adult beverages and a souvenir gift.
- Mixed Island Greens
- Diced Pineapple
- Taro Rolls
- Steamed White Rice
- Purple Okinawan Sweet Potatoes
- Seasonal Vegetable Stir Fry
- Vegetarian Chow Mein (Char Siu Pork Garnish Available)
- Slow Cooked Kalua Pork
- Roasted Tropical BBQ Chicken
- Sautéed Asian Style Island Fish
- Pineapple Cake
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Passion Orange Guava Tropical Punch
- Cash Bar Available (Mai Tais, Wine, Beer, Soda)
*Food menu subject to change without notice.
- 5:30 pm Check-in table opens at luau
- 6:00 pm Luau begins with interactive Hawaiian activities, including hula lessons, headband weaving and more
- ‘Imu Ceremony
- Hawaiian Luau Feast
- Chief’s Journey Through the Polynesian Islands Show
- 8:15 pm’ish Luau ends, mahalo for coming!
Cancellations and Change made within 48 hours or “no showing” on your tour date will result in a full charge. To cancel or make changes to your reservation, please contact us during our normal business hour (8am-5pm)
Currently Not Available
- Royal Experience (OLCHR)
Adult (21 and up): $195.00
Youth (13-20): $165.00
Child (5-12): $155.00
- Paradise Experience (OLCHD)
Adult (21 and up): $155.00
Youth (13-20): $135.00
Child (5-12): $110.00
Prices above reflect no transportation from Waikiki option.
*Price subject to change. Please check for latest price when you make reservation.
- Round trip Transportation from Waikiki: (OLCNR/OLCND)
Add $39.00 per person on any package option.
Availability and Schedule:
Available Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
Waikiki transportation options available.
Chief’s Luau is located inside of Wet N Wild Hawaii.
- GPS: Chief’s Luau, 400 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707
- Driving Directions from Waikiki: Take H-1 Freeway West. Follow signs to Waianae. Take Exit 1E Farrington Hwy, right at light, right into Wet’n’Wild parking lot.
Other activities on Oahu you may like:
💲 Starting at $159.00
⭐ Unique Hawaiian Experience
We’re a very intimate luau who focus on sharing the Hawaiian culture with you. We go from strangers to family within the few hours you’re here.
💲 Starting at $127.00
✅ Live Hawaiian Entertainment
Whether you’re looking for a romantic night on your Hawaiian vacation or a festive Hawaiian experience for the whole family we’ll make every moment unforgettable.