Haleiwa and North Shore Tour
Explore the beauty of Oahu’s Haleiwa Town, North Shore, and Windward side with this sweeping tour. Convenient pick-up and drop-off at select Waikiki hotels.
Highlight Tour Stops and Sights: Dole Plantation, Haleiwa Town & Beach Park, North Shore surfing beaches, Kualoa Beach Park (Chinaman’s Hat)
Created for adventure seekers and traveling families alike, this 6.5-hour afternoon tour is destined for jam-packed exploration of the beauty of Oahu’s Haleiwa, North Shore, and Windward side with this sweeping tour. Indulge in various island favorites along the way, such as juicy garlic butter shrimp, refreshing shave ice, famous pineapple Dole Whip, fresh macadamia nuts and coffee, and many more possibilities. Experience one of the North Shore’s most popular beaches, it’s most sought-after Haleiwa Town, while venturing alongside Oahu’s most magnificent Ko’olau mountain range with spiraling green mountains
Itinerary (Stops and Drive-by sites):
- Dole Plantation
- Green World Coffee Plantation
- North Shore Macadamia Shop
- Haleiwa Beach Park – Photo stop and sea turtle sighting
- Haleiwa Historic Town
- Haleiwa North Shore Sign
- North Shore Beaches (drive by: Waimea Bay, Pupukea, Bonzai Pipeline, Sunset Beach), Stop at Kawela Bay
- Fumi’s Shrimp Truck (For No-host lunch)
- Kualoa Beach Park (Chinaman’s Hat)
Haleiwa Town Lunch & Refreshment Options:
- World-famous Matsumoto Shave Ice
- Aoki’s Shave Ice
- Island Vintage Coffee
- Scoop of Paradise Ice Cream
- Stonefish Grill
- Kua Aina Sandwhich Shop
- Ray’s Broiled Chicken
- Jorge’s Tacos and Ceviche
- Jax Wood Fired Pizza
- Haleiwa Thai
- Rajanee Thai Haleiwa
- Teddy’s Burger
- Giovanni’s Shrimp
- North Shore Crepes
- Beet Box Cafe
- Cosmic Kitchen
- Il Gelato
Important Tour Tips:
- Lunch not included
- Tour may be driven either clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Walking shoes and comfortable attire suggested.
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be readNorth Shore Crepesy for spur-of-the-moment stops, unexpected views, and special sightseeing along the way!
- Due to road construction throughout the North Shore of Oahu, guests should be prepared for possible tour completion delays/ return times to their pickup locations, by approximately 1-1.5 hours.
- We strive to provide inclusive and accessible tours for all our guests and will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate any request. If anyone in your party may need additional services or accommodations (wheelchair, scooter, walker, food allergies, etc.) please let us know at the time of your booking.
For Cruise Ship Passengers:
- This tour can be arranged to pick you up from the Pier 2, Pier 10 and Pier 11 Cruise Ship Terminal Parking lot. Pick up time is approximately 9:00 AM and approximate return will be 3:00 PM. Please check the port of call and return time before booking your tour.
Waikiki Pick Up Tour:
Adult (12+): $98.00 + taxes and fees
Child: (3-11): $79.00 + taxes and fees
Availability and Schedule:
Available Mondays and Saturdays
Please check booking calendar for up-to-date information.
Approximate Pick-up Time: 9:15 – 9:35 AM
Approximate Return Time: 3:15 – 3:45 PM
Other Activities in Oahu you might like:
💲 Starting at $149.00
⭐ Most Popular
✅ Convenient Pick-ups from Waikiki, Ko’Olina and The Pier 2, 10 & 11
Be captivated by Oahu’s unique beauty and dramatic history. Tour highlights: Byodo-In Temple, Waimea Valley and Dole Pineapple Plantation.
💲 Starting at $118.00
✅ Battleship Missouri included
✅ USS Arizona Memorial admission included
✅ Convenient Pick-ups from Waikiki and Ko’Olina
Stand at ground zero of the surprise attack that drew America into World War II.
💲 Starting at $129.00
✅ Multiple options available
Join our ʻOhana (family) for an exciting luau under the stars as we take you on a voyage across Ka Moana (the ocean).