Oahu to Kauai: Waimea Canyon & Koke’e Valley
Round-trip Airfare Included
Escape to another Hawaiian island for a day on this all-inclusive island-hopping tour. Indulge on your vacation and leave the planning to us! Interisland roundtrip airfare from Oahu to Lihue on Kauai, roundtrip transportation from the Lihue Airport (LIH) and a sightseeing land tour with lunch is included.
Journey through the heart of Kauai’s countryside where you’ll ascend a vast mountain via a meandering road engulfed by trees and endless fields to reveal what Mark Twain aptly described as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” It’s hard to believe that the immense cliffs and deep gorges of the Waimea Canyon could exist on an island – you’ll be mesmerized by its scenic beauty long after your vacation.
Watch ocean waves propel jets of water through lava rock at the Spouting Horn Blowhole. In quaint Hanapepe town amid sugar cane fields, view Hanapepe Valley from the lookout and cross the famous Hanapepe Swinging Bridge.
Enjoy a delicious lunch from Waimea Plantation Cottages at the Chicken in a Barrel BBQ.
Venture down a nature trail in Koke’e State Park for an easy walk surrounded by native Hawaiian flora and fauna. Listen for the lyrical chirping of the rare red ‘apapane or i’iwi bird species who sip nectar from the blossoms on the native trees.
Peer at the expanse of Waimea Valley from Pu’u Hinahina Lookout and visit the recently unveiled King Kaumuali‘i Statue at Pa‘ula‘ula, more commonly known as the Russian Fort.
Lastly, you’ll be welcomed at Kauai Coffee Plantation near the coast where the coffee orchard that leads toward the ocean. See the entire coffee process from initial blossoming and harvesting to the final roasting. Sample the exclusive line of estate‐grown Hawaiian coffees while relaxing beneath the warm Hawaiian sun.
- Interisland flight from Oahu to Kauai
- Spouting Horn
- Hanapepe Valley Lookout
- Hanapepe Swinging Bridge
- Lunch at Waimea Plantation Cottages
- Waimea Canyon
- Koke’e State Park (short, easy trail hike)
- Puu Hinahina Lookout (dramatic views of Waimea Valley)
- Kekaha Beach
- Russian Fort / King Kaumuali’i Statue
- Kauai Coffee Plantation
*Itinerary subject to change.
- 5:30 AM – arrive on your own at Honolulu International Airport (HNL). (There are no hotel transfers for this tour.) The airlines change their flight schedules frequently and at the last minute so please ensure that you check flight status on your own. At the Honolulu Airport, check-in on your own at the Hawaiian Airlines self-service kiosk or at the ticket counter for both flight segments to and from Lihue, Kauai. Please follow the instructions on your confirmation for where to meet your tour driver at Lihue Airport.
- Approximate return from Lihue to Oahu is 7:00 PM.
To meet aviation security requirements, guest’s name, birth date and gender is required when booking reservations along with weight and height for the helicopter tour. Names must exactly match the name and birth date on government-issued photo ID and/or passport for airline check-in.
Passengers must clear TSA at the Honolulu Airport, so please bring a passport or valid government-issued photo ID.
Guests are advised to not bring large or heavy bags on the flight.
There are NO CANCELLATIONS OR REFUNDS on all NEIGHBOR ISLAND DAY-TRIPS. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.
- Adult (12+): from $553.00 + taxes and fees
- Child (2-11): from $519.00 + taxes and fees
- Lap Child (1 and under): Free
*Price is not guaranteed and subject to any applicable surcharges. Surcharges will be notified and collected after booking.
Availability and Schedule:
Availability; Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
*please check booking calendar for up-to-date information.
Approximate Check In Time at Honolulu Airport:
Approximate Return Time to Honolulu Airport:
Please note there are no hotel transfers for this tour. Please proceed to the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter to check in for your flight to Kahului. Please check-in 90 minutes before your flight at the Honolulu Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter).
Other activities on Oahu you may like:
💲 Starting at $880.00
✅ Includes Airfare
Fly from Oahu to Hilo, on this Hawai‘i Island Helicopter Tour, for a volcano adventure where you’ll view dormant and active volcanoes, craters, steam vents and miles of lava beds!