Waimea Canyon, Wailua River & Fern Grotto Tour
Experience Kauai’s most scenic marvels on the Fern Grotto, Waimea Canyon & Wailua River Tour. You’ll journey to one of the world’s most inspiring geological wonders, the Waimea Canyon and be amazed at the expansive peaks, valleys, and deep gorges. Cruise down the Wailua River on a scenic boat ride amidst a lush rainforest jungle and take a relaxing stroll to the Fern Grotto. Witness natures raw power at the Spouting Horn Blowhole on this tour showcasing the scenic splendor of Kauai.
- Waimea Canyon – nicknamed “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific”, this epic natural wonder is over 10 miles long, 1 mile wide and more than 3,000 feet deep. The Waimea Canyon Lookout offers scenic views of the deep valley gorges with it’s striking red soil covered in greenery.
- Spouting Horn Blowhole – crashing waves propel majestic jets of salt water through lava rock. One of the most photographed sites on Kauai.
- Hanapepe Valley Lookout – panoramic views of a valley covered in trees and wild green sugarcane. Hanapepe was one of the locations visited by famous explored Charles Wilkes in 1840 on his United States Exploring Expedition.
- Wailua River – narrated two-mile ride on an open-air boat down a meandering freshwater river.
- Fern Grotto – at the end of the Wailua River, walk through a tropical rainforest to a rock cave dripping in ferns. Listen to the melodious, live performance of the Hawaiian wedding song as you enjoy the verdant surroundings.
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient Kauai locations.
- If your hotel or the place you are staying is not listed, we will pick you up at the closest location.
- Tour departs the first pickup location at 7:00 AM and returns at approximately 6:30 PM.
- 24 hours prior to your tour, please re-confirm your pick up time and location by calling 808-246-0122.
- Round-Trip Transportation
- Expert, Live Narration
24 hours prior to your tour, please re-confirm your pickup time and location by calling 808-246-0122.
If this tour is canceled with more than 24 hours notice, the total amount is refunded. If the tour is canceled without 24 hours notice, full charges apply. No shows incur full charges. Claims for refunds must be made within thirty days of the date of service.
- Adult (12+): $128.15 + taxes and fees
- Child (3-11): $77.30 + taxes and fees
- Lap Child (2 and under): Free
Availability and Schedule:
Approximate Pick-up Time:
Approximate Return Time: