Hawaii Movie Tours on Kauai
Discover the ultimate Hawaii Hollywood experience! Feel like a Hollywood star as you see and stop at famous filming locations on The Hawaii Movie Tours® on Kauai on this full-day shore excursion.
Though you won’t run into any of the characters from your favorite movies filmed here – probably a good thing if your favorite cinematic adventure is Jurassic Park or Pirates of the Caribbean – you will see Hawaii’s unparalleled beauty and understand what lured Hollywood filmmakers to our island. When not stepping foot “on set,” enjoy transportation between all the film sites in an air conditioned vehicle and catch clips from notable movies filmed on Kauai.
*Prices shown are for current schedules only and may be subject to change.
- Wailua Falls (Kauai)* – Fantasy Island, Dragonfly, Castaway Cowboy, The Amazing Race and Tropic Thunder.
- Hanamaulu Bay* – Donovan’s Reef, Pagan Love Song, Six Days and Seven Nights and Voodoo Island.
- Coco Palms* – Roberts Hawaii is the only tour and transportation company with access to this popular site. Please note that you will have to sign a waiver prior to entering the venue. Elvis Presley Blue Hawaii, Fantasy Island, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Opaekaa Falls Lookout* – Most accessible waterfall on the island. Location where Donovan’s Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN, and Seven Women from Hell was filmed.
- Kapaa Town – Jurassic Park
- Aliomanu – Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
- Moloaa Beach* – Gilligan’s Island and Castaway Cowboy.
- Hanalei Pier* – A gathering place for the people of Hanalei seen in Miss Sadie Thompson, Wackiest Ship in the Army, South Pacific, and more.
- Hanalei Valley – A valley of taro patches, one of the most photographed places on the island, and was filmed in Uncommon Valor.
* denotes stop made
- Children under the age of 4 are free and must be seated on an adult’s lap. If you require a seat for a child under 4, please purchase a child’s admission.
- This Excursion is only available for the NCL Pride of America.
- Lunch available for purchase during the tour.
- Collapsible Wheelchairs ONLY (Non-Motorized). The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs.; the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Not all stops on this tour are ADA accessible.
- Due to accessibility restrictions we are unable able to deploy a vehicle wheelchair lift at the following location: Moloaa Bay – Gilligan’s Island – Guests will have to walk on an uneven narrow incline to reach destination.
- Stops may include sandy, uneven or unpaved paths not ideal for ADA accessibility.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable. For combo bookings, the scheduled day of service is defined as the day of the first tour in the combo.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.
Child (4-11 yrs): $109.00
Availability and Schedule:
Available on select days for Pride of America cruise ship passengers only.
- Pick up time: 7:00 AM
- Approximate return time: 1:00 PM