Shore Excursion: Heavenly Hana Adventure Tour from Kahului
An enchanting, all-day expedition to East Maui. Travel along this 68-mile trip and experience the serenity of the Hana landscape.
Take the journey of a lifetime to East Maui as you take the Road to Hana. This full-day Maui cruise excursion allows you to discover the beauty around every curve, all 600 of them, on this iconic road on the “Magic Isle.” Listen to the stories and expert narration from your driver as we explore this 68-mile stretch of heaven on Hawaii.
Cross a total of 59 bridges and take in the gorgeous scenery of the surrounding forests and cascading waterfalls. We invite you sit back, relax, and savor the the coastal views as you check this must-do Maui activity off of your travel bucket list.
- Hookipa Beach Lookout*– Maui’s famous north shore beaches where surfing and windsurfing competitions are held with waves reaching 25 ft in the winter months.
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park*– Take in gorgeous views of Maui’s scenic, rugged coastline at this forest park, which is also home to beautiful, exotic plants.
- Keanae Lookout & Peninsula*– This lookout offers a view of Maui’s diverse landscape, ranging from a rocky black lava coast to opulent green Hawaiian taro fields.
- Waikani Falls– Also known as the “Three Bears Falls,” this popular waterfall is made up of three parallel waterfalls cascading from as high as 1,000 feet into the pool below.
- Puaa Kaa Wayside State Park– A tropical rainforest with gorgeous waterfalls, lush tropical foliage, and serene natural pools.
- Waianapanapa State Park*– Meaning “glistening fresh water” in Hawaiian, this picturesque park boasts of a native hala forest, a natural stone arch, blowholes, fresh water streams, a legendary cave, sparkling pools and a black sand beach.
- “Heavenly” Hana Town– This picturesque town is home to Piilanihale Heiau, the largest heiau (temple) in Hawaii. You can also find exotic flowers, rich history, a famous general store and so much more.
- Palikea Stream– View the largest perennial stream on Maui.
* Denotes stop made
This tour includes a Lunch (Menus are subject to change without notice)
- Bacon Cheese Burger Deluxe with French Fries
- Fish Burger with French Fries
- Veggie Burger with French Fries
Note: Please advise reservation agent of any food allergies upon booking or include in notes. Guests should advise server of any food allergies when dining.
- Moderate walking – please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately.
- You may wish to bring a light jacket as it gets cooler upcountry.
- The Road to Hana has stretches with uneven surfaces which at times may produce a rough ride.
- Locations/Routes may be modified due to national and state park advisories, traffic congestion, or inclement weather.
- Not ADA accessible
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 6 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable. For combo bookings, the scheduled day of service is defined as the day of the first tour in the combo.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.
Child (4-11 yrs): $199.00
*Price subject to change. Please check booking calendar for up to date pricing.
Availability and Schedule:
Available on select days for NCL Pride of America cruise ship passengers only.
- Pick up time from the Pier: 8:30 AM
- Approximate return time to the Pier: 5:30 PM