Private Diamond Head Hike and Zip Line Adventure Tour
Come join Royal Hawaiian Limousine for an amazing adventure that combines a hike to the Diamond Head summit and a Zip Line Adventure.
First stop is Diamond Head crater, the third largest visitor attraction on Oahu. Diamond Head State Monument has been one of Hawaii’s most recognized landmarks for decades. Visitors have hiked to the summit of Diamond Head to enjoy the breathtaking views of Oahu. Diamond Head State Monument is maintained by Hawaii’s State Parks and is a popular historic trail that offers a memorable Hawaiian adventure for the entire family.
Your tour includes the official State of Hawaii Diamond Head Narrated Hiking Tour, this incredible self–guided audio tour comes with a four-color souvenir map/guide and focuses on the history, legends, culture, geography, plant & animal life, music and scenery of the Diamond Head State Monument. Learn how the ancient Hawaiians considered Diamond Head a sacred location and how the US Military used Diamond Head for their first line of defense on protecting Oahu’s southern shores during World War II.
This great tour is like having your own State Park Ranger provide a great narrated tour on your hike that is both fun and informative! Upon your return, you will receive the official State of Hawaii, date stamped, “I Hiked Diamond Head” certificate and an official Diamond Head tote bag, as a perfect souvenir of your hiking adventure!
Royal Hawaiian Limousine will then take you to Coral Crater Adventure Park in Kapolei, featuring some of the best zip-line experiences on Oahu. This is the perfect experience for families and friends looking for a new thrill as you soar over the cliffs of Coral Crater. No experience is necessary and it’s great for first timers.
Your guide at Coral Crater Zip-line tour, will lead you through three zip-lines ranging from 300 to 900 feet! This is the best zip-line tour for individuals looking to experience a safe, adrenaline pumping, high flying experience. These zip lines feature the most modern braking system which means that zip-liners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for children 6 and up (within weight restrictions) to take part in this activity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Now you can relax and after your exciting Horseback riding and Zip-line tour adventure and allow Royal Hawaiian Limousine’s chauffeur to drive you safely back to your hotel
- Tour is operated in a chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, air-conditioned, fully insured, six-passenger Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle
- Highest level of chauffeur service will be provided on this tour
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu International Airport or Honolulu Harbor
- Chauffeur driven, all black, newer model, air conditioned, fully insured, Royal Hawaiian Limousine Mercedes-Benz Metris; a six- passenger luxury vehicle
- Admission and parking fees to the Diamond Head crater
- The official State of Hawaii “Diamond Head Hiking Narrated Tour
- The official State of Hawaii “I Hiked Diamond Head” date stamped -certificate
- The official State of Hawaii-Diamond Head State Monument Tote Bag
- Narrated tour to Kapolei
- Admission to the Coral Crater Adventure Park for three signature zipline tours.
Chauffeur gratuities recommended at 15%
The Diamond Head Hike – is considered a moderate hike that is 1.6 miles roundtrip, be sure to wear comfortable clothes, hat, dark glasses and sun screen lotion.
Zip-line – Minimum Weight: 60 lbs. (children 40-60 lbs. can tandem with guide) Maximum Weight: 275 lbs. -Minimum Age: 6 years old – Be sure to dress comfortably for this adventure, closed toed shoes are required! – All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine – Rates are subject to tax. Full refund if cancelled in writing 7 days before date of service. Rates & schedules are subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Refunds subject to a cancellation charge. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
Per Person (1 to 3 people): $995.00
Each additional person over 3 people: $195.00
Availability and Schedule:
Pick up time at 10:30 am
An approximately 6.5-hour Tour
Pickups are available from all Waikiki and Kahala Hotels, Cruise Ship Terminals or from the Honolulu International Airport
Schedule from Waikiki, Cruise Ship Terminal or Honolulu International Airport:
- 10:30 am: Pick up
- 11:00 am – 12:30 pm: Diamond Head Hike
- 12:40 pm: Leave for Kapolei
- 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm: Zip Line
- 3:45 pm: Leave Coral Crater
- 5:00 pm: Waikiki Return