Private Grand Circle Island & Waimea Falls Swimming Adventure Tour
Come join usfor an amazing adventure that combines a complete tour of Oahu and a Waimea Valley waterfall swim. A day you will absolutely love!
Your tour begins with a narrated tour of the South side of Oahu where you will view the amazing Blow Hole, Sandy Beach, Makapu’u Point, and then journey on the H-3 highway and view of what is considered one of the most beautiful valleys in Hawaii.
Next you will be visiting the famous Dole Plantation and then you will cruise by the famous North Shore Surfing Beaches. During winter the waves can climb to 20-30 feet and are amazing to watch. Traffic permitting, we will have a short photo stop at World Famous Sunset Beach.
You’ll then enjoy a leisurely guided nature walk in beautiful Waimea Valley, one of last partially intact ahupua’a on O`ahu, Waimea Valley consists of 1,875 acres and has been a sacred place for more than 700 years of Native Hawaiian history.
No vacation on Oahu is complete without visiting Waimea Valley. This tourist attraction is renowned for its splendor and impressive array of botanicals and features one of Oahu best waterfalls and swimming pools. Your hike to this popular 45-foot waterfall is approximately ¾ of a mile, and you will have ample time to enjoy swimming in its crystal-clear water. On the way back relax while your shuttle drives you back up to the Visitor Center.
- Tour is operated in a chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, air-conditioned, fully insured, six-passenger Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar luxury vehicle
- Highest level of chauffeur service will be provided on this tour.
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Waikiki, Kahala, Honolulu International Airport, Honolulu Harbor
- Chauffeur driven, all black, newer model, air conditioned, fully insured Mercedes-Benz Metris; a six- passenger luxury vehicle
- Tour of the South side of Oahu
- Stops at Blow Hole and Makapuu Point
- Cruise Waimanalo
- A visit to Dole Plantation- Second Largest Attraction on Oahu
- Cruise historic Haleiwa Town
- Cruise by the popular North Shore surfing spots
- Admission to Waimea Valley
- Hiking and swimming at Waimea Falls
- Lunch at Waimea Falls or Tsui’s Farm (non-hosted) Clients choose
- Narrated tour of the East Side of Oahu on your way back to Waikiki
- Photo Stop at Chinaman’s Hat
- Stop at Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut House
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- View State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
Chauffeur gratuities recommended at 15%
Our tour guides – Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training, and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books.
Waimea Falls – If you are planning to swim, remember to bring a towel, swim suit and change of clothes.
Our contracted tour operator – Rates are subject to tax. Rates are subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 7 days before the date of service. Our tour operator shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
Tour Price (1 to 3 people): $999.00
Each additional person over 3 people: $250.00
Availability and Schedule:
Pick up times available between 7:00 am to 9:00 am
An approximately 8-hour Tour
Pickups are available from all Waikiki and Kahala Hotels, Cruise Ship Terminals or from the Honolulu International Airport.