Private North Shore, Waimea Falls and Zip Line Adventure Tour
Come join us for an amazing adventure that combines the North Shore, Waimea Valley and Coral Crater Adventure Park’s signature zip-line course, a day you will absolutely love!
Your first stop of the day is one of the most photographed places on Oahu – the Nu`uanu Pali Lookout where we will stop for a great Photo opportunity.
Next you will experience Oahu’s surf culture, cruising by the famous North Shore Surfing Beaches. During winter the waves can climb to 20-30 feet and are amazing to watch. Traffic permitting, we will have a short photo stop at World Famous Sunset Beach.
You’ll then enjoy a leisurely guided nature walk in beautiful Waimea Valley, one of last partially intact ahupuaa on O`ahu, Waimea Valley consists of 1,875 acres and has been a sacred place for more than 700 years of Native Hawaiian history.
No vacation on Oahu is complete without visiting Waimea Valley. This tourist attraction is renowned for its splendor and impressive array of botanical and features one of Oahu best waterfalls and swimming pools. Your hike to this popular 45-foot waterfall is approximately ¾ of a mile, and you will have ample time to enjoy swimming in its crystal-clear water. On the way back relax while your shuttle drives you back up to the Visitor Center.
Our voyage continues with a cruise through historic Haleiwa town and then on to Kapolei, home of the Coral Crater Adventure Park. Coral Crater Adventure Park features some of the best zip-line experiences on Oahu. This is the perfect experience for families and friends who are looking for a new thrill as you soar over the cliffs of Coral Crater. No experience is necessary and it’s great for first timers.
Your guide at Coral Crater Zip-line tour, will lead you through three zip-lines ranging from 300 to 900 feet! This is the best zip-line tour for individuals looking to experience a safe, adrenaline pumping, high flying experience. These zip-lines feature the most modern braking system which means that zip-liners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for children 6 and up (within weight restrictions) to take part in this activity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Now you can relax and after your exciting North Shore, Waimea Valley and Zip-line Adventure Tour and allow our tour guide to drive you safely back to your hotel.
- Tour is operated in a chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, air conditioned, fully insured, six-passenger Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar luxury vehicle
- Highest level of chauffeur service will be provided throughout the tour
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Waikiki, Kahala, Honolulu International Airport, Honolulu Harbor
- Chauffer driven, all black, newer model, air conditioned, fully insured, Mercedes-Benz Metris; a six- passenger luxury vehicle
- Photo stop at Pali Lookout
- Cruise by the popular North Shore surfing spots
- Admission to Waimea Valley
- Hiking and swimming at Waimea Falls
- Lunch at Tsui’s Farm (non-hosted)
- Narrated tour to Kapolei
- Admission to the Coral Crater Adventure Park for three signature zipline tours.
Chauffeur gratuities recommended at 15%
Waimea Falls – If you are planning to swim, remember to bring a towel, swim suit and change of clothes.
Zipline – Minimum Weight: 60 lbs. (children 40-60 lbs. can tandem with guide) Maximum Weight: 275 lbs. -Minimum Age: 6 years old – Be sure to dress comfortably for this adventure, closed toed shoes are required! – All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Our contracted tour operator – Rates are subject to tax. Rates are subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 7 days before the date of service. Our tour operator shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control
Tour Price (1 to 2 people): $1,450.00
Each additional person over 2 people: $200.00
Availability and Schedule:
Pick up tims available between 6:00 am to 8:30 am.
An approximately 10-hour Tour
Pickups are available from all Waikiki and Kahala Hotels, Cruise Ship Terminals or from the Honolulu International Airport
Schedule from Waikiki, Cruise Ship Terminal or Honolulu International Airport:
- 8:30 am: Waikiki Pick up
- 9:00 am – 9:15 am: Arrival at the Pali Lookout
- 9:30 – 11:00 am: North Shore Tour
- 11:00 am to 1:00 pm: Waimea Valley- Walk and swim at the famous Waimea Waterfall
- 1:15 pm – 2:15 pm: Lunch on own at Tsui’s Farm
- 3:15pm – 4:30 pm: Zip Line
- 5:30 pm: Waikiki Return