Private Ultimate Ocean Adventure Tour
Come join us for “The Ultimate Ocean Adventure Tour” on the West side of Oahu! Enjoy all our ocean activities in one exciting tour: kayaking and snorkeling.
While on the tour, paddle over beautiful coral reefs and see schools of tropical fish on your double kayak. You’ll paddle down the coast and stop at a couple of our favorite snorkel spots where we often see turtles, rays and dolphins, and whales during the months of November to April. All in the best and least crowded snorkeling locations, on the beautiful island of Oahu. Perfect for the entire family and all abilities.
You will take luxury private transportation from Waikiki to Waianae boat harbor, which is on the West Oahu. A 42-foot dive boat will then take you to our unique paddling destination. Once there we hop into our kayaks and paddle far down the coast, while our boat escorts us down to Ka’ena point. On the way, we’ll stop at some of our favorite snorkel spots that happen to be some of the best spots on the entire island to snorkel.
Don’t worry, if you get tired -you can exit the activity at any time and rest on the boat.
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Sunscreen (biodegradable only please)
- Tour is operated in a chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, air-conditioned, fully insured, six-passenger Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar luxury vehicle
- Highest level of chauffeur service will be provided throughout the tour
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
- The highest level, private chauffeur service will be provided throughout the tour
- Private Transportation
- Narrated tour of the West side of Oahu
- Complimentary juice and cold bottle of water
- Exclusive 4-hour kayaking experience with a professional and experienced guide
- Snorkel gear/wetsuit top/life-jacket are provided to the guests
- Two-man Kayak is provided for guest’s paddling tour
- Catered BBQ lunch is served on the boat and bottled water is provided.
Chauffeur gratuities recommended at 15%
Our tour guides – Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training, and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books.
Boat Requirements – All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation. Guest need to provide their names, age shoe size (needed for fins) and shirt size (needed for wetsuit tops).
Our contracted tour operator – Rates are subject to tax. Full refunds are available if the tour is cancelled in writing up to 7 days before date of service. Rates & schedules are subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Refunds are subject to a cancellation charge. Our tour operator shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control.
Tour Price (1 to 2 people): $1,600.00
Each additional person over 2 people: $670.00
Availability and Schedule:
Pick up time at 6:00 AM
An approximately 8-hour Tour
Pickups are available from all Waikiki and Kahala Hotels, Cruise Ship Terminals or from the Honolulu International Airport.
Schedule from Waikiki or Kahala:
- 6:00 am: Depart Waikiki
- 6:10 am – 7:25 am: Narrated tour to Waianae
- 7:30 am: Arrive at Waianae Boat Harbor
- 8:00 am: Depart on your Ocean Adventure
- 12:00 pm: Arrival back to Waianae Boat Harbor
- 12:15 pm: Depart Waianae Boat Harbor
- 2:00 pm: Waikiki return