Private USS Arizona Memorial and Zip Line Adventure Tour
Come join Royal Hawaiian Limousine for an amazing adventure that combines a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial and a great Zip Line Adventure.
First stop is the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, the largest visitor attraction on Oahu. There is a reason why the USS Arizona Memorial is the number one visited destination in Hawaii; each year over 2 million of visitors from all over the world come to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on Dec 7th 1941. You will enjoy our hassle-free Pearl Harbor experience that will guarantee to give you and your family a memorable visit. Royal Hawaiian Limousine takes pride in our years of providing quality Hawaiian Tours for that one-of-a-kind vacation experience you deserve.
This incredible tour begins with the official National Park Service’s USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour where you will go on a journey back to December 7th, 1941 and provides you with the complete story of the attack on Pearl Harbor, the day that launched the United States into World War II. At Pearl Harbor this official audio tour will guide you will through the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, its two museums, movie documentaries and is used on your boat ride or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
The highlight of this tour is when you get timed admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine will then take you to Coral Crater Adventure Park in Kapolei, featuring some of the best zip-line experiences on Oahu. This is the perfect experience for families and friends looking for a new thrill as you soar over the cliffs of Coral Crater. No experience is necessary and it’s great for first timers.
Your guide at Coral Crater Zip-line tour, will lead you through three zip-lines ranging from 300 to 900 feet! This is the best zip-line tour for individuals looking to experience a safe, adrenaline pumping, high flying experience. These zip-lines feature the most modern braking system which means that zip-liners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for children 6 and up (within weight restrictions) to take part in this activity. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Now you can relax and after your exciting USS Arizona Memorial and Zip-line tour adventure and allow our Royal Hawaiian Limousine’s chauffeur to drive you safely back to your hotel.
- USS Arizona Memorial admission tickets are included – No waiting in line!
- Tour is operated in a chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, six-passenger Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar Royal Hawaiian Limousine luxury vehicle
- Highest level of chauffeur service will be provided on this tour
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Waikiki, Kahala, Honolulu International Airport or Honolulu Harbor
- Chauffeur driven, all black, newer model, air conditioned, fully insured, Royal Hawaiian Limousine Mercedes-Benz Metris; a six- passenger luxury vehicle
- The official National Park Service’s USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour (Available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin)
- Upon arrival receive the official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Tote Bag
- The official National Park Service tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial
- View the National Park Service’s 23-minute movie documentary on the attack on Pearl Harbor
- US Navy launch to USS Arizona Memorial
- A great view of the Battleship Missouri from the Memorial
- Narrated tour to Kapolei
- Admission to the Coral Crater Adventure Park for three signature zipline tours.
Chauffeur gratuities recommended at 15%
Royal Hawaiian Limousine Chauffeurs – Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our chauffeurs who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training, and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our chauffeurs has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your driver will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books.
Pearl Harbor Visitor Center – has a strict no bag policy. You can bring your wallet, camera (no camera bag) phone and any other item that fits in your pockets.
Zip-line – Minimum Weight: 60 lbs. (children 40-60 lbs. can tandem with guide) Maximum Weight: 275 lbs. -Minimum Age: 6 years old – Be sure to dress comfortably for this adventure, closed toed shoes are required! – All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine – Rates are subject to tax. Rates are subject to change without notice, all confirmed reservations will be honored. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 7 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Royal Hawaiian Limousine will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to(1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is a unforeseen traffic jams that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that causes the tour to be late in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their scheduled movie/boat ticket time.
Tour Price (1 to 2 people): $995.00
Each additional person over 2 people: $195.00
Availability and Schedule:
Pick up time at 10:00 am
An approximately 10-hour Tour
Pickups are available from all Waikiki and Kahala Hotels, Cruise Ship Terminals or from the Honolulu International Airport
Schedule from Waikiki, Cruise Ship Terminal or Honolulu International Airport:
- 10:00 am: Pick up in Waikiki or Kahala
- 10:45 am: Arrival at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- 10:50 am: Chauffeur orientation
- 10:55 am: USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour- Narrates through two museums
- 11:30 pm – 12:30pm: USS Arizona Memorial Tour
- 12:40 pm: Depart Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Zip Line
- 5:00 pm: Waikiki/ Kahala Return