Private USS Arizona Memorial, Honolulu City & North Shore Tour
If you only have one day to see Oahu, this is the tour for you! There is a reason why the USS Arizona Memorial is the number one visited destination in Hawaii; each year over 2 million of visitors from all over the world come to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on Dec 7th 1941. You will enjoy our hassle-free Pearl Harbor experience that will guarantee to give you and your family a memorable visit.
The highlight of our Pearl Harbor tour is when you get timed admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking for the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
Next this incredible tour continues with our popular Honolulu City Tour and we will take the beautiful like Valley Highway to the Windward side of Oahu. This tour makes a stop at Chinaman’s Hat and then we are off on a fascinating road trip through Oahu’s surf culture, where you will see most of the famous North Shore Surfing Beaches. Our North Shore Tour also includes a photo stop at world famous Sunset Beach.
Next, we will cruise through historical Haleiwa town and then we will journey to the popular Dole Plantation, the second largest visitor attraction on Oahu. Here you will be able to shop or you and your family can try their world-famous Dole Whip ice-cream.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles on the market, it’s our tour drivers who make our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you will not find in guide books!
- USS Arizona Memorial admission tickets are included – No waiting in line!
- Tour is operated in a chauffeur driven, newer model, all black, airconditioned, fully insured, six-passenger Mercedes-Benz Metris or similar luxury vehicle
- Highest level of chauffeur service will be provided on this tour
- Includes 1 iced bottled water per person
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu International Airport, or Honolulu Harbor.
- A complete tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Pearl Harbor Memorial National Monument
- Visit the two-world class USS Arizona’s Museums
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to see the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri from the Navy shuttle and the Memorial
- Each guest to receive the official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Mug
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Stop at China Man’s Hat
- Cruise past famous North Shore surfing beaches
- Stop at Sunset Beach
- Lunch stop (non-hosted)
- Cruise through Haleiwa
- Stop at Dole Plantation- Second largest visitor attraction on Oahu
- As a keepsake for taking this great tour, our tour operator will give each passenger will get a free Hawaiian T-shirt at the end of the tour
Chauffeur gratuities recommended at 15%
Pearl Harbor Visitor Center- Please be advised that the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no bag policy; you can bring your wallet, phone, camera (no camera bag) and any other item that fits in your pockets.
Our contracted tour operator– Rates subject to tax. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refund is available if cancelled in writing, at least 7 days before the service date. Our tour operator shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Our tour operator will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to (1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is a unforeseen tariff jams that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that clauses the tour to be later in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their schedule movie/boat ticket time. Rates valid until 12/31/20 and are subject to change without notice.
Tour Price (1 to 3 people): $950.00
Each additional person over 3 people: $225.00
Availability and Schedule:
Pick up times are available between 7am to 8am
An approximately 9.5-hour Tour
Pickups are available from all Waikiki and Kahala Hotels, Cruise Ship Terminals or from the Honolulu International Airport