Voyagers of the Pacific Luau at the Royal Kona Resort
Celebrate Hawaiian culture in an enchanting oceanfront setting on Kailua Bay
Immerse Yourself In The Polynesian Spirit At Our Oceanfront Kona Luau. The Royal Kona Luau is a feast for your senses. Our oceanfront location delivers spectacular Kailua Bay views that perfectly complement the dynamic and lyrical Polynesian show. This magical evening introduces you to the spirit, culture and history of the South Pacific islands as told through traditional food, spirited songs, dramatic dances and the enchanting Samoan fire knife dance. Embrace the spirit of Hawaii and South Pacific cultures in this entertaining experience at Royal Kona Resort in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii on the shores of Kailua Bay.
Beating drums beckon you to ocean’s edge. Voyagers of the Pacific oceanfront luau is a sensory feast of Polynesian rituals that tell the story of an ancient culture. Our sumptuous all-you-care-to-eat dinner with full bar is a bounty to feast. Then, as drumbeats build, a dramatic song and dance show unfolds on stage, culminating in the Samoan fire knife dance finale – the most dangerous dance in all of Polynesia.
General Seating option includes all you care to eat Hawaiian-style buffet and open bar while being treated to must-see celebration of the music and dances of Hawaii and Polynesia
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian Luau dinner
- A Complimentary Mai Tais, cocktails, beer, wine, and drinks
- Dramatic oceanfront seating overlooking Kailua Bay
- Polynesian Revue with dance, song, and live music
- Samoan Fire Knife Dance Finale
- Aloha welcome
- Photo opportunities
Food and Drink Menu:
Hot Entrees – GLUTEN FREE (GF) | VEGAN (V):
- Teriyaki Beef (GF – Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Kalua Pork & Cabbage (GF)
- Steamed Fresh Island Fish (GF – Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Stir Fry Vegetables (GF), (V), (DF)
- Haupia (Coconut Pudding)
- Sauted Island Fish (w/ Packaged Tarter Sauce)
- Steamed White Rice (GF), (V), (DF)
- Mixed Green Salad, Assorted Dressings (All Dressings are GF), (V)
- Sweet Potato-Macaroni Salad (Contains Gluten, Contains Egg), (DF)
- Waipio Valley Poi (GF), (V), (DF)
- Local Pineapple (GF), (V)
- Coconut Rolls (Contains Dairy, Contains Gluten)
- Hawaiian Haupia Pudding (GF, Not Dairy Free)
- Coconut Cake (Contains Dairy, Contains Gluten)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake (Vegan)
Menu items subject to change without notice. We offer both vegetarian and gluten free options.
- Mai Tai
- Standard Well Drinks
- Domestic Beer
- Coffee and Tea
- Selection of Sodas
- Fruit Punch
COVID-19 Information and Safety Measures:
Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. Mask must be worn at all times during the activity except during consumption of food and beverage. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your reservation.
Guests will stay at a safe 6 -foot distance during all points of the show. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
Buffet Line will be limited to no more than 10 people. Food and Beverage will be served by our staff. Access to the bar will be very limited.
All pre and post close contact activities at the show will be suspended. This includes our Imu Ceremony as this entails group participation.
Any special meal request will not be honored.
Adult (12+): $130.89 + taxes and fees
Child (6-11): $65.45 + taxes and fees
Child (5 and under per paying adult): Free
Availability and Schedule:
Tour is available Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays.
- Luau gates open 4:45 PM
- Luau begins around 5:00 PM
- Luau ends around 8:00 PM
All Seats will be Pre-Assigned
Round trip transportation is not available.
75-5852 Alii Drive
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740.
The Luau show is held at Royal Kona Resort on Alii Drive.
Approximately 9 miles south from Kona International Airport
Other Activities on the Big Island you may like:
💲 Starting at $255.00
⭐ Unique Experience
🍴 Dinner Included
Our journey from sea level to the nearly 14,000-foot summit of Maunakea reveals the wonders and world-class clarity of the Hawaiian night sky.
💲 Starting at $117.00
⭐ Unique Experience
Travel Channel says “its one of the top ten things to do in your life time.” Get up close and personal with manta rays with Sea Paradise.