Star of Honolulu – New Year’s Eve Midnight Cruise Celebration
Ring in the New Year in style aboard the Star of Honolulu! Join us for the Celebration Cruise with a delectable dinner, show-stopping live entertainment, a celebratory “champagne” toast and special New Year’s Eve party favors. With Star of Honolulu’s New Year’s Eve cruises, you’re guaranteed the smoothest ride on the Hawaiian waters, a beautiful Hawaiian setting and the best ocean views of fireworks and the glimmering Honolulu city lights.
Effective September 13, 2021, the City & County of Honolulu will require all guests 12 years of age and older to show proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry with picture ID to join Star of Honolulu. Please see the “Safe Access Oahu” section below for more detail.
Holiday Cruise Options and Packages:
On the Star of Honolulu’s Celebration Cruise, you’re in for a memorable night of gourmet dining and exciting entertainment! Enjoy a delicious 3-course whole Maine lobster and tenderloin steak dinner, “champagne” toast, super premium beverage and special New Year’s Eve party favors. Then, be dazzled by our “60 Year’s of Aloha” show and spectacular views of the Honolulu city skyline!
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- 1lb+ Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter & Citrus Ponzu and Tenderloin of Beef, Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho Russet and Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh and Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Tea
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Jazz during dinner
- Feature “60 Years of Aloha” show with the largest cast on island waters and original costumes and choreography
- Audience participation
- Cruise Time 12/31, 10:15PM – 1/1, 12:30AM
- “Champagne” Toast and a Premium Beverage
- 3-Course Whole Maine Lobster and Tenderloin Steak Dinner
- Live entertainment including pier-side hula, Hawaiian music, Jazz and “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Special New Year’s Eve party favors
- Ocean views of the New Year’s Eve city lights
*Menu and schedule subject to change without notice.
Effective September 13, 2021, the Mayor of the City and County of Honolulu mandates that upon check-in, persons show proof of photo identification with:
1. Full vaccination card OR
2. “Negative” or “not-detected” COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry to the premise.
Children under 12 years of age are exempt.
The Star of Honolulu® is located 15 minutes by drive from Waikiki, at the Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Drive, Honolulu Hawaii, 96813.
Aloha Tower Marketplace has discontinued parking validation for Star of Honolulu® guests. Parking may be found at the facilities below. Parking facilities are not owned and operated by Star of Honolulu® and subject to change without notice. Please inquire at the parking facilities for their current rates.
1. Piers 5 and 6
2. Topa Financial Center
3. Pacific Guardian Center
4. Harbor Court
5. Harbor Square
For our Five Star Sunset Dining & Jazz cruise, no shorts, t-shirts or slippers/flip-flops, please. Out of respect for other guests, our dress code is strictly enforced. For Three Star, Star and Pacific Star dinner cruises, we recommend resort casual with long pants. For daytime cruises, casual attire and shorts are fine.
Yes. The Star of Honolulu® is Hawaii’s only ADA compliant ship with boarding ramps, 2 elevators to accommodate wheelchairs. Please advise your reservationist upon making reservations. However, transportation option is not available for guests in wheelchairs. The guests must provide their own transportation and check-in directly at the pier.
Cancellations and Change made within 72 hours or “no showing” on your tour date will result in a full charge. To cancel or make changes to your reservation, please contact us during our normal business hour (8am-5pm)
CALL TO BOOK TODAY!
Please wait for 2022 New Year’s Eve Cruise information.
2021-2022 New Year’s Eve Cruise (12/31/2021)
- New Year’s Eve Celebration Cruise (12/31/2021)
Adult (12 and up): $200.00
Child (3-11): $200.00
Prices above reflect no transportation from Waikiki option.
- Motorcoach transportation from/to Waikiki:
Add $15.00 per person on any package option.
*Price subject to change without notice. Please contact us for latest price.
Availability and Schedule:
Available New Year’s Eve
Waikiki transportation options available.
Cruise Time 12/31, 10:15PM – 1/1, 12:30AM
Other activities on Oahu you may like:
💲 Starting at $115.00
✅ Live Hawaiian Entertainment
Whether you’re looking for a romantic night on your Hawaiian vacation or a festive Hawaiian experience for the whole family we’ll make every moment unforgettable.