Star of Honolulu – New Year’s Eve Midnight Cruise
Ring in the New Year in style aboard the Star of Honolulu! This special midnight cruise includes a delectable dinner, show–stopping live entertainment, a celebratory “champagne” toast and special New Year’s Eve party favors. With Star of Honolulu’s New Year’s Eve cruises, you’re guaranteed the smoothest ride on the Hawaiian waters, a beautiful Hawaiian setting and the best ocean views of fireworks and the glimmering Honolulu city lights.
New Year's Eve Cruise Options and Package:
On the Star of Honolulu’s Celebration Cruise, you’re in for a memorable night of gourmet dining, exciting entertainment and fireworks! Enjoy a delicious 3-course whole Maine lobster and tenderloin steak dinner, “champagne” toast, super premium beverage and special New Year’s Eve party favors. Then, be dazzled by our “60 Year’s of Aloha” show and spectacular views of the Waikiki fireworks at midnight!
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- 1lb+ Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter & Citrus Ponzu and Tenderloin of Beef, Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho Russet and Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh and Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Tea
- Cruise Time New Year’s Eve, 10:15PM – New Year’s Day, 12:30AM
- “Champagne” Toast and a Super Premium Beverage
- 3-Course Whole Maine Lobster and Tenderloin Steak Dinner
- Live entertainment including pier-side hula, Hawaiian music, Jazz and “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Special New Year’s Eve party favors
- Ocean views of the New Year’s Eve fireworks and city lights
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- “Bon Voyage” hula on board
- Live Hawaiian music throughout the cruise
- Live Jazz during dinner
- Feature “60 Years of Aloha” show with the largest cast on island waters and original costumes and choreography
- Audience participation
*Menu and schedule subject to change without notice.
The Star of Honolulu® is located 15 minutes by drive from Waikiki, at the Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Drive, Honolulu Hawaii, 96813.
For this dinner cruise, we recommend resort casual with long pants.
Yes. The Star of Honolulu® is Hawaii’s only ADA compliant ship with boarding ramps, 2 elevators to accommodate wheelchairs. Please advise your reservationist upon making reservations. However, transportation option is not available for guests in wheelchairs. The guests must provide their own transportation and check-in directly at the pier.
Please note that New Years day fireworks are not operated by Star of Honolulu®. Fireworks subject to cancel without notice.
Cancellations and Change made within 72 hours or “no showing” on your tour date will result in a full charge. To cancel or make changes to your reservation, please contact us during our normal business hour (8am-5pm)
CALL TO BOOK TODAY!
2022 New Year’s Cruise (12/31/2022 – 1/1/2023)
Very Limited Seats! Please call LeaLea Tours (808-218-6125) to book your spot!
- Celebration New Year’s Eve Dinner, Show & Fireworks with Waikiki Transportation (OSTNY)
Adult (12 and up): $218.00
Child (3-11): $218.00
round trip transportation from Waikiki included.
- Celebration New Year’s Eve Dinner, Show & Fireworks without Transportation (OSTNYN)
Adult (12 and up): $200.00
Child (3-11): $200.00
*Price subject to change without notice. Please contact us for latest price.
Availability and Schedule:
Available New Year’s Eve
Cruise Time New Year’s Eve, 10:15PM – New Year’s Day, 12:30AM
Other activities on Oahu you may like:
💲 Starting at $127.00
✅ Live Hawaiian Entertainment
Whether you’re looking for a romantic night on your Hawaiian vacation or a festive Hawaiian experience for the whole family we’ll make every moment unforgettable.