West Oahu Scuba
World-class scuba diving off the Ko Olina Coast!
Looking to do scuba diving in Hawaii? Cruise the scenic West Oahu coast to an array of dive locations including wrecks, caves and reefs, for some of the best scuba diving spots in Hawaii. Oahu scuba diving’s top locations.
IMPORTANT: When booking, we need to know…
- You are not flying out within 24 hours after the dive;
- Intro divers must answer a medical questionnaire (see link in email once booked)
- English fluency required for Intro divers;
- Certification card or number must be present or be verified prior to departure;
- Gear sizes must be entered: height, weight and shoe size.
Hawaii Nautical is focused on providing a safe and enjoyable sailing experience for everyone that’s in accordance with a new initiative called Safe Access Oahu. The mandate will take effect September 13, 2021 and will last for 60 days. Please see the “Safe Access Oahu” section below for more detail.
Hawaii Nautical is one of Hawaii’s largest ocean-activity providers, with a fleet of vessels island-wide serving many harbors across Oahu and the Big Island. We believe in delivering service, safety, and the spirit of Aloha.
We respect the ocean and the ecosystem; we follow strict guidelines so that all marine mammals and wildlife are protected. And we honor the host-culture and support the local communities in which we operate.
We want the natural environment you enjoy today to be here tomorrow, and for every tomorrow after.
That’s why we are Hawaii’s first Dolphin Smart-recognized operator. NOAA’s Dolphin Smart educates guests about dolphin conservation and harassment and advises not to seek activities that pursue close interactions like swimming with dolphins in Hawaii in the wild.
We also follow the guidelines of the Coral Reef Alliance, to establish lasting change and promote coral reef health around the world. That includes sustainable practices — such as no fish-feeding. Coral conservation aims to save these valuable ecosystems, unite communities and preserve cultural identity.
We’ve been wowing guests of all ages for decades in Hawaii. While there’s lots of excitement around our activities, we practice the highest level of safety in everything we do. We treat guests like ohana, the Hawaiian word for family that permeates everything we do.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Hawaii Nautical does not provide its usual free hotel pick-up and drop-off transportation service.
Please join this activity at:
85-491 Farrington Hwy
Waianae, HI 96792
Hawaii Nautical and Port Waikiki Cruises are focused on providing a safe and enjoyable sailing experience for everyone that’s in accordance with a new initiative called Safe Access Oahu. The mandate will take effect September 13, 2021 and will last for 60 days.What this means is:
- Guests may limit their cabin time to 15 mins per trip, or show vaccine/test card, (picture or app) to any crew to linger longer.
- Our boats have multiple outdoors areas, and we will limit cabin entry duration, we will not need to visually screen each and every guest’s proof of vaccine/test card (and will allow people with neither one to still attend, because this an outdoor experience except for limited cabin entry).
- Our online waiver form documenting last-date vaccine/test will be our avenue for mass screening. Any actual visual checks of guest cards or tests will only have to happen if a guest wants to nap, eat, or remain inside cabin for longer than 15 minutes. We are currently working on signage for our Oahu boats.
Acceptable Proof of Vaccination
A hard copy of a state-approved vaccination card;
A photograph/digital copy of a state-approved vaccination card; or
A Hawai‘i state-approved digital/smart device application confirming full vaccination status (including via the Safe Travels program/application).
“Full vaccination” means two weeks have passed after the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series which has been authorized for emergency use or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Acceptable Negative COVID-19 Test
A negative test result must be a U.S. Food and Drug Administration emergency use authorization, or approved molecular test, or antigen test taken within 48 hours of entry to a business included in this emergency order.
And identification with the same information as the negative COVID-19 test.
For more information on the Safe Access Oahu Program, please click here.
- Intro lesson + 1-tank diver: $159.00 + taxes and fees
- Ridealong Adult (12+, limited snorkeling): $89.00 + taxes and fees
- Ridealong Child (4-11, limited snorkeling): $59.00+ taxes and fees
Availability and Schedule:
Tour is available daily.
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Time: 12:00 PM
Other Activities in Oahu you might like:
💲 Starting at $129.00
✅ Dolphins guaranteed!
Set sail on West Oahu coast’s newest sailing catamaran to view dolphins, turtles and other marine life including whales in-season.
💲 Starting at $89.00
✅ Turtles guaranteed
Thrilling snorkeling experiences including seeing Hawaiian green sea turtles. Snorkel fins and vest and in-water assistance from expert crew are included. Buy or bring your own snorkel and mask.