West Oahu Scuba
World-class scuba diving off the Ko Olina Coast!
Looking to do scuba diving in Hawaii? Cruise the scenic West Oahu coast to an array of dive locations including wrecks, caves and reefs, for some of the best scuba diving spots in Hawaii. Oahu scuba diving’s top locations.
IMPORTANT: When booking, we need to know…
- You are not flying out within 24 hours after the dive;
- Intro divers must answer a medical questionnaire (see link in email once booked)
- English fluency required for Intro divers;
- Certification card or number must be present or be verified prior to departure;
- Gear sizes must be entered: height, weight and shoe size.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Hawaii Nautical does not provide its usual free hotel pick-up and drop-off transportation service.
Please join this activity at:
85-491 Farrington Hwy
Waianae, HI 96792
Hawaii Nautical is one of Hawaii’s largest ocean-activity providers, with a fleet of vessels island-wide serving many harbors across Oahu and the Big Island. We believe in delivering service, safety, and the spirit of Aloha.
We respect the ocean and the ecosystem; we follow strict guidelines so that all marine mammals and wildlife are protected. And we honor the host-culture and support the local communities in which we operate.
We want the natural environment you enjoy today to be here tomorrow, and for every tomorrow after.
That’s why we are Hawaii’s first Dolphin Smart-recognized operator. NOAA’s Dolphin Smart educates guests about dolphin conservation and harassment and advises not to seek activities that pursue close interactions like swimming with dolphins in Hawaii in the wild.
We also follow the guidelines of the Coral Reef Alliance, to establish lasting change and promote coral reef health around the world. That includes sustainable practices — such as no fish-feeding. Coral conservation aims to save these valuable ecosystems, unite communities and preserve cultural identity.
We’ve been wowing guests of all ages for decades in Hawaii. While there’s lots of excitement around our activities, we practice the highest level of safety in everything we do. We treat guests like ohana, the Hawaiian word for family that permeates everything we do.
- Intro lesson + 1-tank diver: $159.00 + taxes and fees
- Ridealong Adult (12+, limited snorkeling): $89.00 + taxes and fees
- Ridealong Child (4-11, limited snorkeling): $59.00+ taxes and fees
Availability and Schedule:
Tour is available daily.
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Time: 12:00 PM