Kona Whale Watch Catamaran Cruise
Sightsee along the stunning Kona coastline, and enjoy a fun sail on the sailing catamaran Honi Olani.
Every December through April, thousands of Humpback whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii. Come along to catch these beautiful mammals at their best on our exciting eco-friendly whale watching excursions. Dolphins are likely to be seen, too.
Cruises include soda, juice and water.
Wildlife Guaranteed during WHALE SEASON December-April: If you don’t see marine wildlife, come back again 1 more time for free! (Rerides only, no refunds. Reride is on trip of equal or lesser value.).
Hawaii Nautical is one of Hawaii’s largest ocean-activity providers, with a fleet of vessels island-wide serving many harbors across Oahu and the Big Island. We believe in delivering service, safety, and the spirit of Aloha.
We respect the ocean and the ecosystem; we follow strict guidelines so that all marine mammals and wildlife are protected. And we honor the host-culture and support the local communities in which we operate.
We want the natural environment you enjoy today to be here tomorrow, and for every tomorrow after.
That’s why we are Hawaii’s first Dolphin Smart-recognized operator. NOAA’s Dolphin Smart educates guests about dolphin conservation and harassment and advises not to seek activities that pursue close interactions like swimming with dolphins in Hawaii in the wild.
We also follow the guidelines of the Coral Reef Alliance, to establish lasting change and promote coral reef health around the world. That includes sustainable practices — such as no fish-feeding. Coral conservation aims to save these valuable ecosystems, unite communities and preserve cultural identity.
We’ve been wowing guests of all ages for decades in Hawaii. While there’s lots of excitement around our activities, we practice the highest level of safety in everything we do. We treat guests like ohana, the Hawaiian word for family that permeates everything we do.
Your safety is our top priority! To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19:
* All guests must submit health-screening form prior to boarding, online no more than 24 hours prior and no less than 6 hours prior.
* You MUST have cleared the state’s mandatory 10-day quarantine after airplane travel (Hawaii residents and visitors alike), or have a pre-travel negative test waiver validated by the State, or have a full vaccination waiver as of 7/8/21 arrivals.
* Guests and staff must wear cloth face masks in fully enclosed areas of the boat.
* Hand-washing sinks are available.
* Snorkels and snorkel-masks may be brought by each guest or can be bought new aboard, or sanitized re-usable sets are available as a backup.
* Any trips that include food are prepackaged & single-serve. All consumption must be outside of cabin area. Guests may not bring their own food or beverage aboard, except for infants & toddlers. No alcohol may be brought aboard.
* We maintain a strict no-work-while-sick policy.
* Visitors and staff also must adhere to all current quarantine policies.
* Any recent-traveling local or visiting person who has a “Critical Infrastructure,” “Emergency Worker,” “Traveling Doctor,” “Traveling Nurse,” “Modified Quarantine” or any other type of work-related quarantine exception is NOT ELIGIBLE to board Hawaii Nautical vessels for excursions. Such quarantine waivers do not allow people to take part in non-essential, recreational activities during the quarantine period; the waivers are only applicable to allow the worker to go to and from the essential-worker job they are on-island to perform.
- Adult (13+): $107.00 + taxes and fees
- Child: (4-12): $53.50 + taxes and fees
- Infants (0-3): FREE
*Price subject to change. Please check booking form for up to date pricing.
Availability and Schedule:
Tour is available Daily from December to April
*check availability calendar for latest operating schedule.
Honi Olani – Catamaran Cruise
- Departure Time: 2:15 PM
- Return Time: 3:45 PM
Please join this activity at:
- Kalaoa, HI 96740
- (Catamaran docked at Outer Basin Slip #38)
Other Activities you might like
💲 Starting at $107.00
✅ Departs from Waikoloa Resort
See marine wildlife such as dolphins and turtles year round. Sightsee along the stunning Kohala coastline, and enjoy a fun sail on the sailing catamaran Spirit of Aloha.
💲 Starting at $130.00
⭐ Unique Experience
✅ Departs from Keauhou Bay
Travel Channel says “its one of the top ten things to do in your life time.” Get up close and personal with manta rays with Sea Paradise.
💲 Starting at $165.00
🍴 Breakfast and Lunch Included
✅ Departs from Keauhou Bay
Sail down the beautiful Kona Coast watching dolphins, whales and other marine life, and explore beautiful coral reefs at Kealakekua Bay.