Pearl Harbor City Tour
Experience World War II and the events that occurred on December 7th, 1941, “a day that will live in infamy”. Your tour guide will immerse you in the past with stories and facts steeped in history as you are guided through downtown Honolulu.
**USS Arizona Memorial Admission Tickets Included.**
This carefully crafted tour is designed to educate guests on not only the events of the Pearl Harbor attack, but how life was affected in Honolulu during the following days.
At Pearl Harbor, admission tickets will be provided to access the USS Arizona Memorial, which rests above the remains of the battleship and acts as a final resting place for many of the 1,177 crewman killed on December 7th, 1941. This monument commemorates the sacrifice of these young men; their names are carved into the far wall of the building so they will never be forgotten.
There are many other exhibits to explore around the visitor center grounds, including other memorials for different organizations honoring those who were lost during the Pearl Harbor Attack and World War II.
After Pearl Harbor, the tour continues into downtown Honolulu. A knowledgeable tour guide will take guests on a trip through history and share what it was like living in Honolulu during World War II.
The return drive to Waikiki will take customers past historical monuments such as ‘Iolani Palace, the State Capitol, King Kamehameha Statue, Aloha Tower and other important spots.
Highlight Stops and Sights:
- Historic Downtown Honolulu
- USS Arizona Memorial (Admission ticket included)
Important Tour Tips:
- Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the Navy may suspend boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial at any time. In such cases, there will be no refunds. You can still enjoy USS Arizona exhibits, the Visitors’ Center and park monuments.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No iPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $6.00 per bag.
- Government issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
- Adult (12+): $51.50 + taxes & fees
- Child: (3-11): $32.50 + taxes & fees
Availability and Schedule:
check calendar for real-time availability.
- Pick up time: 9:45 AM
- Return Time: 1:45 PM
- ‘Ilikai Hotel
- Hale Koa Hotel (for Hale Koa guests only)
- DFS T-Galleria
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
Other Pearl Harbor tours you may like:
💲 Starting at $44.00
✅ Late morning option available
✅ USS Arizona Memorial admission tickets included
Short on time? This Pearl Harbor tour option is perfect if you’re looking for a quick and meaningful activity.
Other activities on Oahu you may like:
💲 Starting at $119.00
✅ Light breakfast & lunch included
✅ Visit to North Shore & Haleiwa included
Take a spectacular sightseeing tour around Oahu while sampling the island’s local delicacies.
💲 Starting at $45.00
✅ Very Popular!
The Waikiki Trolley is Honolulu’s most popular way of seeing Honolulu’s sights and sounds! From stunning ocean vistas, world-class shopping and dining venues and popular historic sites, the Waikiki Trolley takes you there safely and conveniently.