Pearl Harbor Mighty Mo & City Tour
Memorable journey from Waikiki through to Oahu’s iconic Pearl Harbor National Memorial, Ford Island, the Battleship Missouri, through to historic Downtown Honolulu!
‘Mighty Mo’ Stands Watch Over Sunken Sister Ship
The pivotal USS Missouri is anchored right next to its sunken sister ship, a symbol of the end of World War II. Guests will be able to stand in the same spot on the decks of the ship where Japan formally signed its surrender to the Allied Forces in 1945. On the ship, is a copy of the signed surrender document that can be viewed as well.
Highlight Stops and Sights:
- Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Kamehameha Statuue
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Battleship Missouri
Important Tour Tips:
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No IPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor with a charge.
- Government issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
Face masks are now required to be worn indoors regardless of vaccination status at Pearl Harbor in the following locations: restrooms, gift shop, museums, theaters, the USS Arizona Memorial and the Ford Island Bus Tour bus.
- Adult (12+): $103.00 + taxes & fees
- Child: (3-11): $81.00 + taxes & fees
*Price subject to change. Please check booking calendar for up to date pricing.
Availability and Schedule:
Approximate Pick up time: 9:00 – 9:30 AM
Approximate Return time: 2:00 PM
Other Pearl Harbor tours you may like:
💲 Starting at $48.00
✅ Late morning option available
✅ USS Arizona Memorial admission tickets included
Short on time? This Pearl Harbor tour option is perfect if you’re looking for a quick and meaningful activity.
Other activities on Oahu you may like:
💲 Starting at $132.80
⭐ Most Popular
Be captivated by Oahu’s unique beauty and dramatic history. Tour highlights: Byodo-In Temple, Waimea Valley and Dole Pineapple Plantation.
💲 Starting at $45.00
✅ Very Popular!
The Waikiki Trolley is Honolulu’s most popular way of seeing Honolulu’s sights and sounds! From stunning ocean vistas, world-class shopping and dining venues and popular historic sites, the Waikiki Trolley takes you there safely and conveniently.
💲 Starting at $115.00
✅ Live Hawaiian Entertainment
Whether you’re looking for a romantic night on your Hawaiian vacation or a festive Hawaiian experience for the whole family we’ll make every moment unforgettable.