Pearl Harbor Remembered
Experience the symbolic “bookends” of World War II in the Pacific. First you’ll visit the USS Arizona Memorial. This graceful structure spans the sunken battleship, whose bombing on December 7, 1941, propelled America into the war. Later, you’ll visit the restored USS Missouri battleship. This is where Imperial Japan formally surrendered to the Allies on September 2, 1945.
Your guide for the Pearl Harbor Remembered Tour will share knowledge of and appreciation for these historic sites. Accordingly, you’ll always remember this excursion. We’ll handle all the details, including transportation, entrance fees and tickets. Just relax and come along for the ride.
**USS Arizona Memorial Admission Tickets Included.**
History on Display at USS Arizona Memorial & Visitor Center
In the early morning, we’ll head toward Pearl Harbor. Here you’ll explore the Pacific Historic Parks Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. By doing so, you’ll learn about events before, during and after the devastating attack. Tragically, more than 2,400 American sailors, soldiers, marines and civilians perished that day.
Next we’ll take a shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial. This is where visitors from around the world pause to reflect while gazing at the ruins of this battleship.
‘Mighty Mo’ Stands Watch Over Sunken Sister Ship
Later we’ll board the nearby USS Missouri, which stands watch over its sunken sister ship. Here you’ll learn about “Mighty Mo’s” wartime history. This includes serving as the site where Imperial Japan formally surrendered to the Allies in Tokyo Bay. As you explore this ship, you’ll see a signed copy of the surrender document that ended the war.
Upon leaving Pearl Harbor, your guide will take you through downtown Honolulu. As you do so, you’ll learn about Hawaii’s history as a monarchy, a territory and eventually America’s 50th state.
Highlight Stops and Sights:
- Historic Downtown Honolulu
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Battleship Missouri
Important Tour Tips:
- Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the Navy may suspend boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial at any time. In such cases, there will be no refunds. You can still enjoy USS Arizona exhibits, the Visitors’ Center and park monuments.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No IPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $6.00 per bag.
- Government issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
- Adult (12+): $103.00 + taxes & fees
- Child: (3-11): $81.00 + taxes & fees
- Adult (12+): $114.00 + taxes & fees
- Child (3-11): $92.00 + taxes & fees
Availability and Schedule:
Tuesdays through Saturdays (from Waikiki)
and every Thursday (from Ko’Olina).
check calendar for real-time availability.
- Pick up time:
66B: 7:30 AM (Waikiki Pick-up)
66K: 8:30 AM (Ko’Olina Pick-up)
- Approximate return time:
66B: 1:45 PM (Waikiki Return)
66K: 4:00 PM (Ko’Olina Return)