Pearl Harbor Remembered
Experience Pearl Harbor National Memorial where World War II in the Pacific both began and ended. On this tour, you will visit the USS Arizona Memorial, a beautiful structure that stands over the sunken remains of the ship bombed in 1941, and the USS Missouri, where Imperial Japan formally surrendered in 1945.
Your guide for the tour will share with you their vast knowledge of Pearl Harbor and key events of World War II. Included in this tour are transportation, entrance fees and tickets.
**USS Arizona Memorial Admission Tickets Included.**
History on Display at USS Arizona Memorial & Visitor Center
Guests will visit the Pacific Historic Parks Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. The center provides information and displays about events that occured before, during and after the devastating Pearl Harbor attack on December 7, 1941.
Admission to the USS Arizona Memorial will be included. Guests will board a shuttle boat to the Memorial where they will visit this structure of remembrance to pay their respects.
‘Mighty Mo’ Stands Watch Over Sunken Sister Ship
The pivotal USS Missouri is anchored right next to its sunken sister ship, a symbol of the end of World War II. Guests will be able to stand in the same spot on the decks of the ship where Japan formally signed its surrender to the Allied Forces in 1945. On the ship, is a copy of the signed surrender document that can be viewed as well.
On the way back to Waikiki, the tour guide will take passengers through downtown Honolulu. Guests will be able to learn a bit more about Hawaii’s history as a monarchy, territory and eventually America’s 50th state.
Highlight Stops and Sights:
- Historic Downtown Honolulu
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Battleship Missouri
Important Tour Tips:
- Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the Navy may suspend boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial at any time. In such cases, there will be no refunds. You can still enjoy USS Arizona exhibits, the Visitors’ Center and park monuments.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No IPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $6.00 per bag.
- Government issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
Face masks are now required to be worn indoors regardless of vaccination status at Pearl Harbor in the following locations: restrooms, gift shop, museums, theaters, the USS Arizona Memorial and the Ford Island Bus Tour bus.
- Adult (12+): $108.00 + taxes & fees
- Child: (3-11): $85.00 + taxes & fees
- Adult (12+): $119.70 + taxes & fees
- Child (3-11): $96.60 + taxes & fees
Availability and Schedule:
Daily (from Waikiki)
and every Thursdays (from Ko’Olina).
check calendar for real-time availability.
- Pick up time:
66A: 6:30 AM (Waikiki Pick-up)
66B: 7:30 AM (Waikiki Pick-up)
66K: 8:30 AM (Ko’Olina Pick-up)
- Approximate return time:
66A: 12:30 PM (Waikiki Return)
66B: 1:45 PM (Waikiki Return)
66K: 4:00 PM (Ko’Olina Return)
Other Pearl Harbor tours you may like:
💲 Starting at $103.00
✅ USS Battleship Missouri Memorial admission included
Visit a symbol of the end of World War II where Japan formally signed its surrender to the Allied Forces in 1945.
💲 Starting at $48.00
✅ Late morning option available
✅ USS Arizona Memorial admission tickets included
Short on time? This Pearl Harbor tour option is perfect if you’re looking for a quick and meaningful activity.
Other activities on Oahu you may like:
💲 Starting at $132.80
⭐ Most Popular
Be captivated by Oahu’s unique beauty and dramatic history. Tour highlights: Byodo-In Temple, Waimea Valley and Dole Pineapple Plantation.
💲 Starting at $45.00
✅ Very Popular!
The Waikiki Trolley is Honolulu’s most popular way of seeing Honolulu’s sights and sounds! From stunning ocean vistas, world-class shopping and dining venues and popular historic sites, the Waikiki Trolley takes you there safely and conveniently.
💲 Starting at $115.00
✅ Live Hawaiian Entertainment
Whether you’re looking for a romantic night on your Hawaiian vacation or a festive Hawaiian experience for the whole family we’ll make every moment unforgettable.