Pearl Harbor Remembered
Experience Pearl Harbor National Memorial where World War II in the Pacific both began and ended. On this tour, you will visit the USS Arizona Memorial, a beautiful structure that stands over the sunken remains of the ship bombed in 1941, and the USS Missouri, where Imperial Japan formally surrendered in 1945.
Your guide for the tour will share with you their vast knowledge of Pearl Harbor and key events of World War II. Included in this tour are transportation, entrance fees and tickets.
**USS Arizona Memorial Admission Tickets Included.**
Effective September 13, 2021, the City & County of Honolulu will require all guests 12 years of age and older to show proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry with picture ID to enter USS Missouri. Please see the “Safe Access Oahu” section below for more detail.
History on Display at USS Arizona Memorial & Visitor Center
Guests will visit the Pacific Historic Parks Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. The center provides information and displays about events that occured before, during and after the devastating Pearl Harbor attack on December 7, 1941.
Admission to the USS Arizona Memorial will be included. Guests will board a shuttle boat to the Memorial where they will visit this structure of remembrance to pay their respects.
‘Mighty Mo’ Stands Watch Over Sunken Sister Ship
The pivotal USS Missouri is anchored right next to its sunken sister ship, a symbol of the end of World War II. Guests will be able to stand in the same spot on the decks of the ship where Japan formally signed its surrender to the Allied Forces in 1945. On the ship, is a copy of the signed surrender document that can be viewed as well.
On the way back to Waikiki, the tour guide will take passengers through downtown Honolulu. Guests will be able to learn a bit more about Hawaii’s history as a monarchy, territory and eventually America’s 50th state.
Highlight Stops and Sights:
- Historic Downtown Honolulu
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Battleship Missouri
Important Tour Tips:
- Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the Navy may suspend boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial at any time. In such cases, there will be no refunds. You can still enjoy USS Arizona exhibits, the Visitors’ Center and park monuments.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No IPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $6.00 per bag.
- Government issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
Effective September 13, 2021, the City & County of Honolulu will require all guests 12 years of age and older to show proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry with picture ID to enter USS Missouri.
Acceptable Proof of Vaccination
A hard copy of a state-approved vaccination card;
A photograph/digital copy of a state-approved vaccination card; or
A Hawai‘i state-approved digital/smart device application confirming full vaccination status (including via the Safe Travels program/application).
“Full vaccination” means two weeks have passed after the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series which has been authorized for emergency use or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Acceptable Negative COVID-19 Test
A negative test result must be a U.S. Food and Drug Administration emergency use authorization, or approved molecular test, or antigen test taken within 48 hours of entry to a business included in this emergency order.
And identification with the same information as the negative COVID-19 test.
For more information on the Safe Access Oahu Program, please click here.
- Adult (12+): $103.00 + taxes & fees
- Child: (3-11): $81.00 + taxes & fees
- Adult (12+): $114.00 + taxes & fees
- Child (3-11): $92.00 + taxes & fees
Availability and Schedule:
Daily (from Waikiki)
and every Thursdays (from Ko’Olina).
check calendar for real-time availability.
- Pick up time:
66A: 6:30 AM (Waikiki Pick-up)
66B: 7:30 AM (Waikiki Pick-up)
66K: 8:30 AM (Ko’Olina Pick-up)
- Approximate return time:
66A: 12:30 PM (Waikiki Return)
66B: 1:45 PM (Waikiki Return)
66K: 4:00 PM (Ko’Olina Return)
Other Pearl Harbor tours you may like:
💲 Starting at $44.00
✅ Late morning option available
✅ USS Arizona Memorial admission tickets included
Short on time? This Pearl Harbor tour option is perfect if you’re looking for a quick and meaningful activity.
Other activities on Oahu you may like:
💲 Starting at $119.00
✅ Light breakfast & lunch included
✅ Visit to North Shore & Haleiwa included
Take a spectacular sightseeing tour around Oahu while sampling the island’s local delicacies.
💲 Starting at $45.00
✅ Very Popular!
The Waikiki Trolley is Honolulu’s most popular way of seeing Honolulu’s sights and sounds! From stunning ocean vistas, world-class shopping and dining venues and popular historic sites, the Waikiki Trolley takes you there safely and conveniently.