Salute to Pearl Harbor Tour
The attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941 marked the beginning of World War II for the US. Come and pay your respects to the thousands that lost their lives and learn their stories.
**USS Arizona Memorial Admission Tickets Included.**
Pearl Harbor Tour Tickets Immerse Visitors in WWII History.
Stand in the exact place where countless acts of heroism and tragedy occurred. Imagine Pearl Harbor as it appeared that day, fire covered ocean and plane-filled skies.
The Salute to Pearl Harbor tour aims to immerse you in the Pearl Harbor experience and help you gain a better understanding of the history that occurred there. Guides will provide you with fascinating historical and cultural information. You will not soon forget your visit to Pearl Harbor and the stories you learn. Entry tickets and convenient transportation will be provided.
New Visitor Center Contains Rare Artifacts, Multimedia Exhibits.
The Visitor Center houses an array of rare artifacts and multimedia exhibits that help facilitate easier learning. In here, you will be able to explore the events that lead up to the attack on Pearl Harbor, the attack itself, and the resulting aftermath.
From the Visitor Center you will be able to look across the harbor’s waters at Ford Island, another important Pearl Harbor site.
You will cross the harbor on the shuttle boat to access the USS Arizona Memorial. Here you will be asked to respectfully explore the monument as it also acts as a final resting place for most of the USS Arizona’s crew members. This graceful building hovers over the remains of the sunken USS Arizona, left as is since its sinking during the Pearl Harbor attack. Glimpse off the side of the monument and observe the ships “black tears”, oil from the Arizona that continues to seep out from the wreck to this day.
From the memorial, you will be able to see the anchored USS Missouri battleship. Aboard her deck in 1945, Imperial Japan formally surrendered to the Allies in Tokyo Bay, effectively bringing World War II in the Pacific to an end.
- Pacific Historic Parks – Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Aloha Tower
- Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the Navy may suspend boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial at any time. In such cases, there will be no refunds. You can still enjoy USS Arizona exhibits, the Visitors’ Center and park monuments.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No iPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $6.00 per bag.
- Government issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
Face masks are now required to be worn indoors regardless of vaccination status at Pearl Harbor in the following locations: restrooms, gift shop, museums, theaters, the USS Arizona Memorial and the Ford Island Bus Tour bus.
- Adult (12+): $48.00 + taxes & fees
- Child: (3-11): $37.00 + taxes & fees
- Adult (12+): $60.00 + taxes & fees
- Child (3-11): $49.00 + taxes & fees
Availability and Schedule:
Tour is available on
Daily (from Waikiki)
and Wednesdays and Sundays (from Ko’Olina).
Check calendar for real-time availability.
- Pick up time:
77A: 7:30 AM (Waikiki Early Pick-up)
77B: 9:45 AM (Waikiki Late Pick-up)
77K: 8:00 AM (Ko’Olina Pick-up)
- Approximate return time:
77A: 12:45 PM (Waikiki Early Return)
77B: 1:45 PM (Waikiki Late Return)
77K: 12:00 Noon (Ko’Olina Return)
Other Pearl Harbor tours you may Like:
Other activities on Oahu you may like:
💲 Starting at $126.50
⭐ Most Popular
Be captivated by Oahu’s unique beauty and dramatic history. Tour highlights: Byodo-In Temple, Waimea Valley and Dole Pineapple Plantation.
💲 Starting at $165.00
✅ Light breakfast & lunch included
✅ Visit to North Shore & Haleiwa included
Take a spectacular sightseeing tour around Oahu while sampling the island’s local delicacies.
💲 Starting at $45.00
✅ Very Popular!
The Waikiki Trolley is Honolulu’s most popular way of seeing Honolulu’s sights and sounds! From stunning ocean vistas, world-class shopping and dining venues and popular historic sites, the Waikiki Trolley takes you there safely and conveniently.