Farm to Forest Experience
Immerse yourself in an authentic Hawaiian experience as we explore West Oahu’s natural and cultural histories through its’ historic sites, stories, people, and food. We’ll traverse our way from sea level to the forested mountains above. More than just an Oahu farm tour, our unique tour and interpretive guide will take you on a journey through time, nature and culture that includes two locations not open to the public.
- Family-friendly tour for all ages!
- Experience the cutting edge of community-based Hawaiian agriculture.
- Taste a fresh farm-to-fork lunch featuring local produce from our favorite local lunch spot.
- Hike on a new trail on the mountain ridge at Palehua uplands and take in breathtaking views of Pearl Harbor, Honolulu, and Diamond Head.
- Enjoy exclusive access to locations not open to the public.
Restrictions: Physical— Guests on this tour should not be physically challenged or unable to walk short distances of 0.5 to 1.5 miles on uneven and rocky terrain. Age— All ages welcome!
What to Bring & Wear: Guests wear closed toed comfortable walking shoes and may want to bring a light jacket
- How much hiking do we do? We’ll stop a couple times throughout the adventure for short hikes. One hike is around .5 miles, and the second is around 1.5 miles.
- Is there elevation gain? The farm tour’s walk is on flat ground. The forest hike you can expect a moderate ascent and descent.
- What should I wear? Wear closed toed comfortable walking shoes and bring a light jacket.
Tours depart in the morning, timing is dependent on your pickup location. Tour time is approx. 5 hours for guests departing from Kapolei & Ko Olina and 5.5 hours for Waikiki guests.
Exclusive access property fee, farm-fresh plate lunch, water & snacks.
Walking staffs, day packs, rain gear.
Adult (13+): $165.00 + taxes and fees
Child: (12-under): $140.00 + taxes and fees
Availability and Schedule:
Available Mondays and Wednesdays
Approximate Pick-up Time:
Approximate Return Time:
Other activities on Oahu you may like:
💲 Starting at $126.50
⭐ Most Popular
Be captivated by Oahu’s unique beauty and dramatic history. Tour highlights: Byodo-In Temple, Waimea Valley and Dole Pineapple Plantation.