Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sightsee Cruise
Skip the restaurant and enjoy a delicious Kauai sunset tour including dinner and drinks, while basking in the glory of the Na Pali Coast
Board the 65-foot stable power catamaran, Holoholo, for a dinner cruise to the Na Pali Coast. This 3.5-hour sunset boat tour includes wine, cocktails, locally made appetizers, dinner, dessert, and a sparkling wine toast at sunset.
On the way to the Na Pali Coast, you will see dolphins, sea turtles and other wild marine life, cliffs, waterfalls, caves, arches, and other amazing photo opportunities. Enjoy the Na Pali Coast from the boat as the colors change with the golden afternoon sun. Our crew will also explain the history and legends of the island while we head to our destination, Na Pali Coast.
On board, we will serve soft drinks, beer, wine, and mai tais made with award-winning local Koloa Rum. Dinner is served on board with locally sourced food prepared by a local caterer.
Celebrate the Kauai sunset with a champagne toast. The crew will capture you on camera against the colorful backdrop of the ocean, looking for the green flash as the sun sets into the ocean. Enjoy an unforgettable afternoon on this Na Pali Sunset Dinner Cruise Tour.
This Tour Includes
– See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
– Stir-fry Dinner with Hawaiian influence
– Mai tais, beer, wine, and soft drinks during cruise. Sunset champagne toast
– The chance to see humpback whales (peak season Dec-Apr)
-Meat, Cheese + Crackers
-Veggie Crudité with Ranch (Vegetarian) and Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (Vegan/GF)
-Fresh Pineapple Vegan/GF
-Pasta Salad (Vegetarian)
-Local Garden Greens (Vegan/GF)
-Hapa Rice (White + Brown Rice) (Vegan/GF)
-Teriyaki Chicken (GF)
-Kalua + Cabbage (GF)
-Roasted Tofu & Veggies (Vegan/GF)
-Kauai Coffee Coconut Caramel Crunch Brownie Bites (Vegetarian)
-Water, Island Juices and Soft Drinks
-Beer, Wine, Koloa Rum Mai Tai and Champagne
-Comfortable attire recommended, might get wet during the sail.
-Please bring your own sunscreen, a light jacket or sweater and camera.
-Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
-A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
– No pregnant women or children under 5 are allowed on this tour.
– It may not be suitable for individuals who are physically challenged.
– Those who suffer from motion sickness should take precautions.
– Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries.
– Safety and your experience are always our top priority. Ocean conditions can sometimes turn rough, therefore all tour routes and destinations are subject to change due to weather. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
– This tour is “Bare-foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding.
CALL TO BOOK TODAY!
Powered Catamaran Napali Sunset Dinner Tour (OHSD)
Adult (13+): $180.00+ taxes
Child (5-12): $160.00+ taxes
*Price subject to change.
Availability and Schedule:
*Note that tours often fill up 2-3 weeks in advance. Please book in advance!
Returns: After Sunset
Approximately 3.5 hours
Please check in directly to:
Holo Holo Charters at Port Allen
4353 Waialo Road, Suite 5A, Ele’ele, HI 96705
Please use Holo Holo Parking lot only, do not park at the harbor or pier.
Hotel transfers option is not available for this tour.