Niihau & Na Pali Coast Snorkeling & Sailing Tour
Explore Kauai’s Na Pali Coast, and snorkel the world-class waters of Lehua Crater off the “Forbidden Island” of Niihau, all in one day.
After sailing along Na Pali Coast, a must-see on Kauai, cross the Kaulakahi Channel to Niihau Island, known as the “Forbidden Island”. Discover wild marine life in one of Hawaii’s most pristine snorkeling spots. This 7-hour boat tour includes breakfast, lunch, drinks (including beer and wine), and snorkel equipment rental.
Depart from Port Allen at sunrise for the world-famous Na Pali Coast. The captain and crew will explain the legends, stories, and history of Kauai’s northern coastline as you view sheer cliffs, waterfalls, secluded beaches, and wild marine life.
We will then cross the Kaulakahi Channel to Lehua Crater off the island of Niihau. The crescent-shaped crater is a state wildlife refuge. The area near Lehua Crater is also known for its many seabird species, including endangered and endemic species. The captain will also tell you the origin of Niihau’s name as the Forbidden Island, as well as the island’s history and stories.
The waters near Lehua Crater and Niihau are among the most beautiful in Hawaii and are known for clear visibility. You can see Hawaii’s endemic fish, monk seals, manta rays, underwater lava cathedrals, and more. The captain will select the best snorkeling spots based on the weather conditions of the day. Snorkeling usually lasts about an hour along the outer edge of Lehua Crater or off the coast of Niihau.
After snorkeling, enjoy a deli-style lunch on the boat. Drinks, including beer and wine, are available on board.
This Tour Includes
– Lehua Crater, Niihau’s North Shore, the Napali Coast, marine life, and more!
– Continental breakfast and gourmet deli lunch
– Free beverages all day — with beer and wine served after we snorkel
– All snorkeling equipment and instruction
– The chance to see humpback whales (winter season Dec-Apr)
-Medium Roast Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate
-Scrambled Eggs with Sauteed Veggies & Cheese (Vegetarian/GF)
-Fresh Fruit Salad (Vegan/GF)
-Oatmeal packets available
-Locally Made Bread (GF Option Available)
-Deli Meats (Turkey, Ham, Pastrami, Salami)
-Cheeses (Cheddar, Swiss)
-Sandwich Veggies (Lettuce, Tomato, Sprouts, Onion, Pickles, Pepperoncini)
-Sauces (Mayo, Mustard, Horseradish Mayo, Sriracha)
-Pasta Salad (Vegetarian)
-Veggie Crudité with Ranch (Vegetarian) and Roasted Red Pepper -Hummus (Vegan/GF)
-Water, juices and sodas are provided throughout the day
-After snorkeling, beers, wine and seltzers are provided
-Please bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket and camera. Snorkeling equipment will be provided.
-Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
-A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
– No pregnant women or children under 5 are allowed on this tour.
– It may not be suitable for individuals who are physically challenged.
– Those who suffer from motion sickness should take precautions.
– Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries.
– Safety and your experience are always our top priority. Ocean conditions can sometimes turn rough, therefore all tour routes and destinations are subject to change due to weather. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
– This tour is “Bare-foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding.
CALL TO BOOK TODAY!
Powered Catamaran Niihau and Napali Super Tour(OHNN)
Adult (13+): $285.00+ taxes
Child (5-12): $265.00+ taxes
*Price subject to change.
Availability and Schedule:
*Note that tours often fill up 2-3 weeks in advance. Please book in advance!
Approximately 7 hours
Please check in directly to:
Holo Holo Charters at Port Allen
4353 Waialo Road, Suite 5A, Ele’ele, HI 96705
Please use Holo Holo Parking lot only, do not park at the harbor or pier.
Hotel transfers option is not available for this tour.
Other Activities on Kauai you might like:
💲 Starting at $170.00
⭐ Very Popular
Journey through the heart of Kauai’s countryside where you’ll ascend a vast mountain via a meandering road engulfed by trees and endless fields to reveal what Mark Twain aptly described as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.”