Kauai Waimea Canyon & Koke’e Adventure Tour
Journey through the heart of Kauai’s countryside where you’ll ascend a vast mountain via a meandering road engulfed by trees and endless fields to reveal what Mark Twain aptly described as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” It’s hard to believe that the immense cliffs and deep gorges of the Waimea Canyon could exist on an island – you’ll be mesmerized by its scenic beauty long after your vacation.
Watch the ocean waves propel jets of water through lava rock at the Spouting Horn Blowhole. In quaint Hanapepe town amid sugar cane fields, view Hanapepe Valley from the lookout and cross the famous Hanapepe Swinging Bridge.
Enjoy a delicious lunch from Waimea Plantation Cottages at the Chicken in a Barrel BBQ.
Venture down a nature trail in Koke’e State Park for an easy hike surrounded by native Hawaiian flora and fauna. Listen for the lyrical chirping of the rare red ‘apapane or i’iwi bird species who sip nectar from the blossoms on the native trees.
Peer at the expanse of Waimea Valley from Puu Hinahina lookout point and visit the recently unveiled King Kaumuali‘i Statue at Pa‘ula‘ula, more commonly known as the Russian Fort.
Lastly, you’ll be welcomed at the Kauai Coffee Plantation near the coast for a stroll through the coffee orchard that leads toward the ocean. See the entire coffee process from initial blossoming and harvesting to the final roasting. Sample the exclusive line of estate‐grown Hawaiian coffees while relaxing beneath the warm Hawaiian sun.
- Included lunch from Waimea Plantation Cottages
- Waimea Canyon (stop at key lookout points to be viewed from the coach)
- Koke’e State Park (short, easy nature trail hike walk)
- Puu Hinahina Lookout (dramatic views of Waimea Valley Canyon)
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient Kauai locations.
- If your hotel or the place you are staying is not listed, we will pick you up at the closest location.
- Tour departs the first pickup location at 7:30 AM and returns at approximately 5:30 PM.
- 24 hours prior to your tour, please re-confirm your pickup time and location by calling 808-833-3000.
- Round-Trip Transportation in air-conditioned comfort
- Expert, Live Narration
- Includes to-go lunch
- Admission to Waimea Canyon Lookout
Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient Kauai locations.
If your hotel or the place you are staying is not listed, we will pick you up at the closest location.
Tour departs the first pickup location at 7:30 AM and returns at approximately 5:30 PM.
24 hours prior to your tour, please re-confirm your pickup time and location by calling 808-833-3000.
If this tour is canceled with more than 48 hours notice, the total amount is refunded. If the tour is canceled without 48 hours notice, full charges apply. No shows incur full charges. Claims for refunds must be made within thirty days of the date of service.
- Adult (12+): $179.00 + taxes and fees
- Child (3-11): $130.00 + taxes and fees
- Lap Child (2 and under): Free
Availability and Schedule:
Available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
Approximate Pick-up Time:
Approximate Return Time:
Other Activities on Kauai you might like
Starting at $162.00
⭐ Unique experience
✅ Visits famous sites on Kauai where Hollywood Blockbusters were filmed
A Kauai Movie Tour adventure for young and old, movie buffs and nature lovers!
Starting at $525.00
✅ Includes Roundtrip Airfare from Lihue, Kauai
On this Kauai to Pearl Harbor tour your round-trip airfare and admissions to some of the most notable tourist attractions on Oahu are all included!