Kauai Movie Adventure Tour
A Kauai Movie Tour adventure for young and old, movie buffs and nature lovers! You’ll visit many famous sites on Kauai where Hollywood Blockbusters and TV shows were filmed. Your backstage pass will take you to scenic locations with your film buff guide and you’ll even view clips of those notable films. You’ll enjoy this unique tour that truly showcases Kauai’s most beautiful locales and scenic locations.
- Ahukini Landing – a pier at the mouth of Hanamaulu Stream where it meets the Pacific Ocean. A popular fishing spot, Pagan Love Song and Donovan’s Reef were filmed here.
- Lydgate Beach – adjacent to the Wailua River, enclosed from the ocean by two rock ponds. Elvis filmed “Blue Hawaii” as it offers a picturesque backdrop.
- Opaekaa Falls – a beautiful waterfall that cascades into a hidden pool below, Opaekaa Falls is 151-feet tall and 40 feet wide. Featured in the “Wackiest Ship in the Army” and “Blue Hawaii.”
- Kilauea Point Lighthouse Overlook – at the Northern most tip of Kauai, the Kilauea Lighthouse is famously seen in “Lilo and Stitch” and serves as a beacon for ships in the 1970s.
- Kapa’a Town – a quaint town north of Wailua on the east-side of Kauai where the famous dinosaur “egg-change” took place in Jurassic Park.”
- Hanalei & Hanalei Pier – A charming town rich in history, surrounded by taro patches and art galleries, Hanalei suffered widespread and catastrophic flooding in April 2018. The flood waters eroded the land around the famous Hanalei pier but it has been repaired as of late and is beautiful as ever.
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient Kauai locations.
- If your hotel or the place you are staying is not listed, we will pick you up at the closest location.
- Tour departs the first pickup location at 7:00 AM and returns at approximately 2:45 PM.
- 24 hours prior to your tour, please re-confirm your pickup time and location by calling 808-246-0122.
- Round-Trip Transportation
- Expert, Live Narration
Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient Kauai locations.
If your hotel or the place you are staying is not listed, we will pick you up at the closest location.
Tour departs the first pickup location at 7:00 AM and returns at approximately 2:45 PM.
24 hours prior to your tour, please re-confirm your pickup time and location by calling 808-246-0122.
If this tour is canceled with more than 24 hours notice, the total amount is refunded. If the tour is canceled without 24 hours notice, full charges apply. No shows incur full charges. Claims for refunds must be made within thirty days of the date of service.
- Adult (12+): $153.00 + taxes and fees
- Child (3-11): $99.00 + taxes and fees
- Lap Child (2 and under): Free
Availability and Schedule:
Available on Sundays and Tuesdays.
Approximate Pick-up Time:
Approximate Return Time:
Other Activities on Kauai you might like
💲 Starting at $179.00
⭐ Very Popular
Journey through the heart of Kauai’s countryside where you’ll ascend a vast mountain via a meandering road engulfed by trees and endless fields to reveal what Mark Twain aptly described as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.”
💲 Starting at $159.00
⭐ An Authentic Hawaiian Luau Experience in Kauai.
Don’t miss this spectacular extravaganza!
💲 Starting at $607.00
✅ Includes Airfare
On this Kauai to Pearl Harbor tour your round-trip airfare and admissions to some of the most notable tourist attractions on Oahu are all included!