Evening Manta Ray Snorkel Tour
DISCOVER THE MAJESTIC MANTA RAYS OF THE KONA COAST.
After you board the Hokulani, Sea Paradise’s spacious 45-foot trimaran, you will travel to the World Famous Manta Ray Village off the Kona Coast. Going on a manta ray night snorkel in Hawaii is an amazing and unforgettable experience. The Travel Channel says, “It’s one of the top ten things to do in your lifetime.”
After you board Hokulani, we coast to the world famous, Manta Ray Village. Manta rays are gentle giants of the sea, with many residing along the Kona Coast.
Harmless to humans, they are drawn to the spotlights that light up the night to eat plankton. These mesmerizing creatures sometimes gracefully glide within inches of amazed snorkelers.
Swimming with manta rays is often the highlight of visitors’ trips to Hawaii. Sea Paradise is an original manta ray tour expert in Hawaii, helping its guests get up close and personal with these majestic creatures since 1985.
Once you reach Manta Ray Village, our friendly crew will provide you with an informative briefing about manta rays.
For our snorkeling guests, after dark our crew will guide you onto our state-of-the-art “manta floatation device.” You’ll watch in amazement as these majestic manta rays glide and loop, feeding on microscopic plankton attracted to the light sources attached to the float. Snorkel time is approximately 45 minutes.
Enjoy light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages after your snorkel tour.
Don’t want to snorkel? That’s okay too. For our ride-along guests, you can watch the majestic manta rays from the comfort of our 45-foot trimaran
Dress comfortably for your Hawaii snorkeling tour. Bring swimwear, towel, a cover-up, and a light jacket or sweater for after you’re out of the water. You may also bring an underwater camera – just make sure the flash is turned off. Note that we have limited space to stow gear and keep it dry. Sea Paradise operates “shoe-less boats,” so wear sandals or slippers that are easy to remove. Gratuity is not included in the price of the tour, but tips are greatly appreciated. Upload your favorite photos to us on Instagram or Facebook and hashtag #seaparadisehawaii.
The safety and well-being of our guests and staff has and always will be our number one priority. We have increased our safety measures and precautions on all of our sailing and snorkeling tours.
In order to better protect you and other customers, we are following CDC recommendations and intensifying our already rigorous health and safety measures. The following is now in effect:
- We have reduced our tour capacity to ensure social distancing.
- Guests will sign a waiver online and directly check in at the boat. Guests will follow state guidelines for traveling restrictions.
- Our crew will be required to take a temperature check and will be monitored for any COVID symptoms.
- All surfaces and equipment are scrubbed and sanitized before, during and after each tour.
- Snorkel equipment is scrubbed and disinfected before and after each tour.
- Food items will be served by an assigned crew member wearing protective equipment.
- We will have a cashless bar for credit/debit card purchases.
- Currently both crew and guests are required to wear masks unless they are eating, drinking, swimming, snorkeling, active, or medically unable to wear.
- We are well stocked with cleaning supplies and provide hand sanitizer.
- Hand washing stations are available to staff and guests.
- We have amended our cancellation policy to encourage anyone experiencing symptoms to either cancel or postpone their trip. We may be required to report cases to the Health Department.
1st Tour (6:30 PM):
Adult (13+): $122.00 + taxes and fees
Child: (4-12): $110.00 + taxes and fees
Ride Along: (4 & above): $50.00 + taxes and fees
2nd Tour (9:00 PM):
Adult (13+): $117.00 + taxes and fees
Child: (4-12): $105.00 + taxes and fees
Ride Along: (4 & above): $50.00 + taxes and fees
Availability and Schedule:
Check-in Time: varies by confirmed activity time.
Sail Start Time: varies by confirmed activity time.
Approximate Return Time: 2 hours after start time.
Transportation option not available.
Please E-SIGN your waivers (link found in your confirmation e-mail) and go directly to Keauhou Bay. Check in and departure time varies; look for your departure time on your confirmation email.
Keauhou Bay is located at: 78-7130 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740. PARKING IS LIMITED AT THE PIER. Free parking is available in areas along Kaleiopapa St. Please allow 3-5 minutes to walk from your vehicle to the boat.
Similar Activities to Consider:
💲 Starting at $137.00
🍴 Breakfast and Lunch Included
Sail down the beautiful Kona Coast watching dolphins, whales and other marine life, and explore beautiful coral reefs at Kealakekua Bay.
💲 Starting at $182.00
🍴 Snacks Included
Experience the pristine beauty of Kealakekua Bay’s marine life on this one-of-a-kind sailing and snorkeling tour provided by Sea Paradise.