Sunset Manta Ray Snorkel Experience
Aboard Luxury Vessel KIBOU and visit the Manta Rays in Big Island!
The KIBOU will take you on an underwater adventure on the western coast of the Big Island, Hawaii. Snorkel, dive, and swim in Hawaii’s waters and get up close and personal with the mesmerizing and beautiful manta rays. It’s one of the Travel Channel’s “top 10 things to do in your lifetime.” As a bonus, you can watch the most incredible sunsets as you cruise to your manta ray destination.
Duration: 2 hours
This schedule may be changed according to weather conditions, traffic and situation of the mantas.
- Check-in time is 30 minutes before the tour stars.
- Snorkel gear is included (Snorkel mask and fins)
- Wetsuit rental is available with a fee. $10 for an adult and $5 for children.
- Cruise the ocean off the Kona Coast to the designated area and snorkel with the mantas, view whales in season.
Sunset Tour(5:30PM departure)
Departure time differ in season.
5:00 PM Check-in at Honokohau Marina
5:30 PM Tour starts
7:30 PM: Return to Honokohau Harbor
8:00 – 9:00 PM: Arrival at the designated meeting places If using transportation.
Moonlight Tour Schedule (8:00PM departure)
No transportation service available
7:30 PM: Check in at Honokohau Marina
8:00 PM: Tour starts
10:00 PM: Return to Honokohau Marina/Self Drive
*Schedule subject to change.
Adult (12+): $125.00 + taxes and fees
Child (3-11): $100.00 + taxes and fees
Infant (0-2): Free
Transportation add-on: $50.00 + taxes and fees
*Transportation add-on available on Waikoloa and Mauna Lani area.
*Price subject to change. Please check booking calendar for up to date pricing.
Availability and Schedule:
Please check in 30 minutes prior to your activity time.
Approximately 2 hour tour.
Transportation is available from Waikoloa and Mauna Lani area at additional cost for Sunset plan only.
*Schedule subject to change. Please check you confirmation for up to date schedule.
Address: 74-380 Kealakehe Parkway, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Free parking available
Please search HONOKOHAU HARBOR on your Google map.
1) Follow Hwy 19 Queen Kaahumanu Hwy to Honokohau Marina Turn off. You will see a sign that says “HONOKOHAU MARINA.”
2) Turn down Keakakehe Pkwy and take your first right turn -about 0.4 miles
3) Drive along with the path all the way down to the harbor till you pass two yellow poles(*see photo below). There will be your check in point! Our crew will welcome you. Have fun!
Other Activities you might like:
💲 Starting at $130.00
⭐ Unique Experience
✅ Departs from Keauhou Bay
Travel Channel says “its one of the top ten things to do in your life time.” Get up close and personal with manta rays with Sea Paradise.
💲 Starting at $990.00
✅ Private charter for up to 6 people
✅ Departs from from Kona’s Honokohau Harbor
Join us on an amazing cruise through the sunset. Guests will be guided to the Manta Night Tour to swim with the manta rays!
💲 Starting at $125.00
🍴 Snacks Included
✅ Departs from Keauhou Bay
Experience the pristine beauty of Kealakekua Bay’s marine life on this one-of-a-kind sailing and snorkeling tour provided by Sea Paradise.