Kohala Zip & Dip
Spend an exhilarating and inspiring day in North Kohala and experience a land of stunning beauty and profound cultural significance. Zipline well above the forest floor, picnic on the rim of Pololu Valley & swim under an exclusive waterfall fed by a cool mountain stream.
Kohala Zip & Dip Highlights:
- Transportation from most resort areas in Kona and Waikoloa with your interpretive guide.
- Take a fun off-road drive through private lands
- Stroll through a private nature reserve and see three secluded waterfalls.
- Swim under a private waterfall.
- Eat lunch at our private picnic spot overlooking Polulu Valley.
- Fly through Kohala Zipline’s full aerial canopy course, including 9 lines, 5 sky bridges, and a rappel.
- Complimentary snacks and drinks are available throughout the tour.
Schedule: Approximately 8 hours round trip, departs from Hawaii Forest & Trail Headquarters, and Waikoloa Queen’s Marketplace.
Included in the Tour: Snack, deli-style lunch with assorted soft drinks and juices.
Gear Provided: Walking sticks, warm wear, towels, day packs, and rain ponchos.
Group Size: Tour limited to a maximum of 14 guests.
What to Bring & Wear: Closed-toe shoes required. Bring a bathing suit (can be worn under clothes), hat, sunscreen and a light jacket or sweatshirt
- Approx, 8 hours round trip.
- Departs from Hawaii Forest & Trail Headquarters & Waikoloa Queen’s Marketplace.
- Snacks, deli-style lunch with assorted soft drinks/juices provided.
- Walking sticks, warm wear, towels, day packs and rain ponchos provided.
- Tour limited to a maximum of 14 guests.
- Closed-toe shoes required. Bathing Suit (can be warn under clothes), hat, sunscreen and a light jacket or sweatshirt.
- Participants must be 8 years old.
- Weigh between 70 and 270 lbs. Participants will be weighed at check-in.
- Must be able to walk over uneven terrain and handle one short walk up about 25 stairs. This tour is not expectant mothers.
- Guests must wear closed-toe walking shoes. Pants, capris, or knee length shorts are recommended.
Adult (18+): $270.00 + taxes and fees
Child: (8-12): $245.00 + taxes and fees
Availability and Schedule:
Approximate Return Time: