Volcanoes National Park & Rainbow Falls Tour
The Hawaii Volcanoes and Rainbow Falls cruise excursion visits the Liliuokalani Gardens (drive through), Rainbow Falls, Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut farm, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Akatsuka Nursery (if time permits), and the Big Island Candies Factory. See the ultimate sights and attractions around the Island of Hawaii on this exceptional tour.
*Prices shown are for current schedules only and may be subject to change.
- Liliuokalani Garden The park’s site was donated by Queen Liliuokalani. Built 1917-1919, and largest such gardens outside Japan.
- Rainbow Falls State Park* A majestic waterfall that cascades 80 feet over a lava cave and where rainbows are often seen in the rising mist.
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Farm* A true taste of the islands and home to the Macadamia Nut orchards,free samples, and exclusive Mauna Loa treats found only at the factory! Mauna Loa Mac nut factory is closed on weekends and holidays.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park* Home to Kilauea, one of the world’s most active volcanoes, volcanic craters and more.
- Steam Vents Look Out* Feel the heat as you witness volcanic steam seeping out of fissures in the ground along the Kilauea Caldera.
- Kilauea Iki Overlook*
- 1974 Lava Flow*
- Akatsuka Orchid Nursery* Explore over 500 blooming orchids on display in a 13,000 sq ft showroom that includes tropical plants. Nursery is closed Sundays and Major Holidays.
- Richardson’s Black Sand Beach* Visit a black sand beach made of basalt and created by lava flowing into the ocean.
* Denotes stop made
- Children under the age of 4 are FREE and must be seated on an adult’s lap. If you require a seat for a child under the age of 4, the above rate will be applicable.
- Akatsuka Orchid Farm is closed every Sunday and Major Holidays.
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory is closed every Saturday, Sunday, and Major Holidays.
- Wear lightweight, layered clothing that will keep you warm and sturdy, comfortable shoes.
- Route may be modified due to National Park advisories
- No guaranteed sightings of lava flows.
- Volcanic fumes can be hazardous. This tour is not recommended for visitors with heart or breathing problems and infants, young children, and pregnant women.
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs. and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable.
Adult (18+): $139.00
Child: (4-11): $129.00
Available on select days for cruise ship passengers only.
- Pick up time: 9:30 AM
- Approximate return time: 4:00 PM