Shore Excursion: Lahaina On Your Own
Visit Historic Lahaina Town, where once was a capital of Hawaiian Kingdom back in 19th Century.
Enjoy your day in Lahaina Town. From beaches to restaurants, Lahaina has some of the best attractions Maui to offer. Visit Maui’s most beautiful and popular attractions.
- Lahaina Town A major whaling port and fishing town in the 1800’s became a prominent harbor for over 400 ships. Known for its perfect sunny weather and calm sea conditions became a sailors dreamland. Enjoy a relaxing stroll, and if rest is needed, take a break under the massive Banyan tree located in the town square.
- Children under the age of 4 are FREE and must be seated on an adult’s lap. If you require a seat for a child under the age of 4, the above rate will be applicable.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control (i.e. Traffic congestion, inclement weather, etc.) the routing and times are subject to change.
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs. and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 6 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable. For combo bookings, the scheduled day of service is defined as the day of the first tour in the combo.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.
Child (4-11 yrs): $49.00
*Price subject to change. Please check booking calendar for up to date pricing.
Availability and Schedule:
Available on select days for NCL Pride of America cruise ship passengers only.
- Pick up time from the Pier: 9:00 AM
- Approximate return time to the Pier: 2:00 PM